Do you want to be a part of shaping the future of internet video on mobile phones, desktops, connected TVs and gaming consoles?
Who we are:
Brightcove is the leading online video platform used by many of the world’s largest media companies including Viacom, BBC Worldwide, Channel 4, and British Telecom.
Our platform is used by over 5,500 customers in 70 countries worldwide. Every day over a quarter millennium's (250 years) worth of video is viewed by end users around the globe. These video streams generate 1.6 billion events daily, which are collected, summarized and analyzed by Brightcove’s analytics platform.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who is passionate about media and is comfortable interacting with publishers and content owners on a technical level. The candidate must be highly motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented, technically creative, possessing outstanding communication skills, having the flexibility and curiosity to learn new skills and technologies.
The role will consist of providing customers, partners, and sales reps with reliable and flexible solutions that address customer business needs, and accelerate the adoption of Brightcove’s technologies. You will be asked to maintain working knowledge of engineering and complex aspects of our products; answer complex questions on function and usage; and solve sales support problems. You will help customers understand best practices around advanced cloud-based media delivery solutions and how to migrate existing workloads to the Brightcove platform. You’ll also prepare and perform detailed product demonstrations and product prototypes for prospects; and may provide development, installation support, and post-sales consulting. We’re seeking candidates who are able to work proficiently under general supervision to provide tailored solutions in tandem with Brightcove’s products.
What you will do here:
- Guide technical aspects of the sales cycle including general evangelism, introductory meetings, supporting bid responses, product and solution briefings, development of proof-of-concepts, and the coordination of additional supporting technical resources. Identify and handle key customer technical objections, prescriptively guiding them to success.
- Help customers shape and execute the business strategies
- Work with customers to understand their specific needs and translate these into product feedback, or delivery by a tailored solution.
- Work with customer, partner, and Brightcove stakeholders to make sure that the delivery needs are met.
- Develop technical solutions for client-specific use cases, with a view to repeatability and reusability
- Continuously develop relationships at the "implementation" level within each customer relationship.
- Work closely with other areas of the company, including Brightcove Global Services, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering.
- Work closely with product development to maintain the feedback loop from customers.
- Work closely with the corporate customer support team to share learning across key customer accounts.
- Travel to meet customers - must be willing to be in front of clients as necessary.
What you will bring here:
- 3+ years experience in a customer-facing technical implementation role.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task across a wide range of tasks and clients.
- Demonstrated ability to present to technical audiences and be able to handle objections on the fly.
- An ability to listen to customer needs, assess these needs effectively and address them through new product and solution offerings.
- A proven track record delivering on or exceeding goals.
- Experience with at least one server-side language (PHP, Python, Java, etc.) is required.
- Any experience with native mobile app development (iOS/Android), and CE devices a plus
- Hands-on approach to tackling tactical as well as strategic work.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience developing creative technical solutions to complex media process and delivery problems
- Experience working with OVP and Mobile solutions preferred.
- Experience in streaming media or video space preferred.
- A B.Sc. or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
- An eagerness to learn new things, and bring fresh ideas to the table.
Why Join Us?
Working at Brightcove affords you unparalleled access to scale, distribution and operational maturity while maintaining a small, agile and entrepreneurial culture. We recruit and retain highly qualified and motivated individuals, create an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the company’s success.
Lacon London is situated in Central London amongst some of the most vibrant and exciting cafés, restaurants and shops the city has to offer. The office is It is close to several underground and railway stations, but the nearest tube station is Holborn, located on the Piccadilly and Central lines.
We are a pioneering force in the world of online video and have been since our founding in 2004. We continue to push the limits because we believe in video’s unmatched power to educate, inspire, entertain, and communicate. VIDEO MOVES US We are passionate about online video! Day in and day out we help our customers focus on using video to move their business in meaningful ways, whether that’s in broadcasting or publishing, marketing, or enterprise communications. We do this through continuous technical innovation, nurturing a broad video-centric ecosystem, and by being a true partner to our customers. Video moves us and it moves our customers, thousands of them in 70 countries.
Want to learn more about Brightcove? Visit Brightcove's website.
Jobs You May Like
Java Back-End Developer
Nortal, Serbia, Belgrade
Senior Integration Specialist - Workday
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Technical Project Manager Germany
Doctolib, Berlin, Germany
Velodyne, San Jose, California, United States
Software Engineer - Tools and Infrastructure
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA