Brightcove is revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video experiences. We have an opportunity for someone to work directly with leading brands around the world to help them accomplish their marketing goals. You will play an integral role in an organization that is building products and online services that promise to transform the way these leading global brands engage with their customers through video.
We are searching for an exceptional person to take a position as a member of our growing sales team. This person must have a proven track record for delivering on or exceeding revenue goals. This person must be highly motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented, creative, and possess outstanding communication and negotiating skills. This is a hunter role and requires extensive pipeline building and prospecting.
- Responsible for landing and expanding revenue growth in Brightcove’s enterprise market in the assigned region through the development and leadership of sales professionals.
- Develop and execute a territory plan focused on revenue generation.
- Build a metrics-driven sales pipeline of new accounts in respective remote field.
- Become a domain and industry expert.
- Close deals!
- 10+ years of enterprise experience in software/SaaS, experience selling into fortune 1000 companies.
- Ability to manage a pipeline, carry through and close complex deals with multiple stakeholders.
- Capability to qualify opportunities in large volumes and interact with other team members to work toward closing deals.
- Expertise in assessing client needs effectively and addressing needs through new products and services.
- A strong track record delivering on or exceeding revenue goals.
- Knowledge in demonstrating a solution over the phone/web conference and in person.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tools.
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience.
- This is a quota-carrying role
- This role does involve travel
Where we are and why you want to work at Brightcove:
Brightcove is headquartered in Boston with offices in New York, London, Guadalajara, Seattle, Scottsdale, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Mumbai.
Why Brightcove? We've worked hard to create a company where talented, passionate people can thrive in a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence, and collaboration. Working at Brightcove gives you the chance to reshape how media is published and consumed worldwide while you develop your skills, grow your career, and have fun.
This position is being offered as a fully remote role in the following possible locations: Austin, Denver, Chicago, and LA
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
We are a pioneering force in the world of online video and have been since our founding in 2004. We continue to push the limits because we believe in video’s unmatched power to educate, inspire, entertain, and communicate. VIDEO MOVES US We are passionate about online video! Day in and day out we help our customers focus on using video to move their business in meaningful ways, whether that’s in broadcasting or publishing, marketing, or enterprise communications. We do this through continuous technical innovation, nurturing a broad video-centric ecosystem, and by being a true partner to our customers. Video moves us and it moves our customers, thousands of them in 70 countries.