Are you passionate about working directly with customers and immediately impacting their success? We are looking for an exceptional person to join our Customer Support team in providing efficient and accurate technical assistance to ensure complete customer satisfaction for our growing customer base of online video publishers. The ideal candidate is a dedicated problem solver, passionate about rich media technologies, and a proven customer advocate. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated with strong technical experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills and high enthusiasm for customer success.
Working for Brightcove will give you a unique opportunity to join a fast growing company and play an integral role building products and online services that promise to transform the media industry and change the way people all over the world watch video.
- Working directly with customers via phone and email to respond to technical issues
- Providing escalated technical and triage support for other team members
- Actively contribute to our online community and knowledge database for up-to-date customer information and solutions
- Work closely with our Engineering, Product Management and QA teams to increase customer satisfaction by providing critical feedback and assistance for product enhancements
- Participate as part of a Global Customer Support team interacting closely with Support offices in the US, Europe, Australia, Korea, and Japan, as well as with customers around the world
- 1+ years of Technical Support Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer focus
- Proven analytical / problem solving ability
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively, both written and oral
- Proven ability to work with the team to quickly and calmly resolve technical issues
- Solid understanding of internet technologies including browsers, networking, firewalls & proxy servers
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Required to be flexible, detail oriented and organized with the ability to multitask
- On-call availability
- College degree preferred (Computer Science a bonus)
- Strong technology background with a comprehensive knowledge of Internet and Mobile technologies such as networking, servers, etc.
Bonus Technical Experience
- Familiarity and working knowledge of Java and experience in Android development
- Familiarity and working knowledge with rich media applications and mobile SDK development or testing
- Familiarity and working knowledge of RESTful API use, data collection tools, developer support experience
- Meaningful experience with online video and of video encoding applications
- Exposure and working knowledge in at least one other programming language
Why you want to work for Brightcove
Brightcove is the leading online video platform. Media companies, businesses, and organizations worldwide use Brightcove to publish and distribute video that reaches more than 135 million unique viewers every month. We've worked hard to create a company where talented, passionate people can thrive in a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence, and collaboration. Working at Brightcove gives you the chance to reshape how media is published and consumed worldwide while you develop your skills, grow your career, and have fun.
We are located in Boston's innovation district within walking distance from South Station. We strive to maintain a fun, casual and friendly environment at work with plenty of fun events & amenities like weekly bagel Fridays, monthly cake days and our enormous kitchens and snack cupboard.
We are a pioneering force in the world of online video and have been since our founding in 2004. We continue to push the limits because we believe in video’s unmatched power to educate, inspire, entertain, and communicate. VIDEO MOVES US We are passionate about online video! Day in and day out we help our customers focus on using video to move their business in meaningful ways, whether that’s in broadcasting or publishing, marketing, or enterprise communications. We do this through continuous technical innovation, nurturing a broad video-centric ecosystem, and by being a true partner to our customers. Video moves us and it moves our customers, thousands of them in 70 countries.
Want to learn more about Brightcove? Visit Brightcove's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Support Engineer
Rapid7, Dublin, Ireland
Brookfield Residential, Centennial
Service Team Member
sweetgreen, Lynnfield, MA
CX Operations Senior Manager
Harry’s, New York, NY
Fleet Support Associate
Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator & e-Learning Developer
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA