Who we are:
Brightcove is revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video experiences. We have an opportunity for someone to work directly with leading brands around the world to help them accomplish their marketing goals. You will play an integral role in an organization that is building products and online services that promise to transform the way these leading global brands engage with their customers through video.
We are searching for an exceptional person to take a position as a member of our growing sales team. This person must have a proven track record for delivering on or exceeding revenue goals.
The candidate must be highly motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented, creative, and possess outstanding communication and negotiating skills. This is a hunter role and requires extensive pipeline building and prospecting.
What you will do in this role:
- Develop and execute a territory plan focused on revenue generation
- Build a metrics-driven sales pipeline of newaccounts
- Become a domain and industry expert
- Close deals!
What you will bring to this role:
- 2-5+ years experience in a SaaS environment, preferably selling into marketing clientele.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a pipeline, carry through and close complex deals.
- Demonstrated ability to qualify opportunities in large volumes and interact with other team members to work toward closing deals.
- An ability to assess client needs effectively and address needs through new products and services.
- A proven track record delivering on or exceeding revenue goals.
- A proven ability to demonstrate a solution over the phone/web conference and in person.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing or related field.
- This is a quota-carrying role
- This role does involve travel
Where we are and why you want to work at Brightcove:
We are located in Boston’s innovation district within walking distance from South Station. We strive to maintain a fun, casual and friendly environment at work.
In addition to having an incredibly satisfying career with unlimited growth opportunities, and working with customers to provide incredible solutions, if you like having incredible colleagues, bagel Fridays, unlimited snacks, kegs of craft beer, in-office massages, monthly birthday parties and wearing jeans to work – this could be a fit!
We are a pioneering force in the world of online video and have been since our founding in 2004. We continue to push the limits because we believe in video’s unmatched power to educate, inspire, entertain, and communicate. VIDEO MOVES US We are passionate about online video! Day in and day out we help our customers focus on using video to move their business in meaningful ways, whether that’s in broadcasting or publishing, marketing, or enterprise communications. We do this through continuous technical innovation, nurturing a broad video-centric ecosystem, and by being a true partner to our customers. Video moves us and it moves our customers, thousands of them in 70 countries.