Brightcove is a team of smart, passionate people who are revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video. We’re hyped up about storytelling, and about helping people connect, share experiences, and view the world. Bottom line: video is the world’s most compelling, exciting medium, and Brightcove exists to demonstrate that video means business.
As the industry leader in this space, we empower our customers to deliver top-notch video experiences to audiences on every screen in bold and innovative ways. When video is done right, it can have a powerful and lasting effect. Hearts open. Minds change. Creativity thrives. Since 2004, Brightcove has been supporting customers that are some of the largest media companies, enterprises, events, and non-profit organizations in the world. There are over 600 Brightcovers globally, each of us representing our unique talents and passions and we have built a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence and collaboration. This culture enables us to develop technologies once thought impossible, provide customer support without parallel or excuses, and leverage the expertise and resources of a global infrastructure. We take our video seriously, and we take great pride in doing it as one team.
- Own technical communications with customers, including product demonstrations, answering questions, designing workflow architecture and ad-hoc training, both over the phone and onsite
- Work with customers to understand their specific needs and translate internally into product feedback
- Work with senior leadership at clients and within Brightcove to make sure client needs are met
- Develop technical solutions for client-specific use cases
- Continuously develop relationships at the "implementation" level within each customer relationship
- Work closely with the Brightcove Global Services team to provide enhancements and custom solutions to clients
- Work closely with product development to maintain the feedback loop from customers
- Work closely with the corporate customer support team to share learning across key customer accounts
- Travel when necessary to meet customers
- 3+ years experience in a Technical Customer Success or Sales role, or an implementation or technical Digital Media role
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task across a wide range of tasks and clients
- Demonstrated ability to present to technical audiences and be able to handle objections on the fly
- An ability to listen to customer needs, assess these needs effectively and address them through new product and service offerings
- A proven track record delivering on or exceeding goals
- Experience with APIs and at least one server-side language (PHP, Python, Java, etc.) strongly preferred
- Hands-on approach to tackling tactical as well as strategic work
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience developing technical solutions
- Experience working with OVP, Mobile and OTT solutions preferred
Working at Brightcove:
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the company’s success. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, as well as other great benefits!
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Please note that while this job description is an accurate description of the role, it is also subject to change during the course of this search.
Send us your resume if you are interested and want to learn more!
We are a pioneering force in the world of online video and have been since our founding in 2004. We continue to push the limits because we believe in video’s unmatched power to educate, inspire, entertain, and communicate. VIDEO MOVES US We are passionate about online video! Day in and day out we help our customers focus on using video to move their business in meaningful ways, whether that’s in broadcasting or publishing, marketing, or enterprise communications. We do this through continuous technical innovation, nurturing a broad video-centric ecosystem, and by being a true partner to our customers. Video moves us and it moves our customers, thousands of them in 70 countries.
Want to learn more about Brightcove? Visit Brightcove's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid