- Support the road-map initiatives to move away from legacy/customized point-to-point integrations to align with the Enterprise Architecture standards at Brooks.
- Learn middleware technologies (including Infor M3 (MEC) and ION).
- Lead the effort of integrating ERP with other applications utilizing the above technologies and leveraging your Java programming experience.
- Become the Infor M3 ERP and ION Technology Expert on implementation teams for ERP upgrades, new integration projects and projects kicked off to dissolve technical debt, such as point-to-point integrations. Ensure standard technical delivery and simplify operations and adhere to a global delivery model, as much as possible.
- Develop and maintain documentation including business process flows as shared between different applications, integration mappings, system context diagrams, system and data interfaces, and controls for each application.
- Serve as first-line support and monitor active support tickets and expedite resolution working with the vendor.
- Perform root-cause-analysis on production application and integration failures and drive necessary remediation of defects. Coordinate resolution on serious incidents and extraordinary requirements
- Ensure housekeeping routines and data quality standards are followed.
- Work with the vendor and other IT teams to promote further automation and process streamlining.
- Jointly own with the vendors, the delivery of enhancements, break-fixes, patches, updates and upgrades.
- Maintain a road-map for all significant updates to the ERP and all interfaces.
- Lead regular meeting with appropriate levels on the IT team and vendor to fix issues and planning around ERP. Ensure that the agreed upon service delivery SLA's are met.
- Work closely with the vendors and internal team to meet functional reporting needs in the most cost-effective way and controlling access to reporting tools.
- Be a positive and active force for change programs around ERP, particularly around upgrades and cloud migrations.
- Be an ITIL best practices champion. Use ServiceNow (IT Helpdesk) to report and track incidents.
- Support system upgrades, fixes and enhancements and ensure that ITIL-based change control processes are followed for approvals, planning, testing, documentation and implementation.
- Participate in development of disaster recovery plans and annual testing for each assigned application based on business criticality. Provide input to ensure disaster recovery documentation is current and complete with clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant major or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of overall IT experience
- 4+ year of Java programming experience, with exposure to integration technologies and development concepts such as – EDI, XML, JAVA Spring Boot, Web Services, APIs, etc.
- Exposure to middleware architecture technologies and Enterprise Architecture concepts.
- 3+ years of experience as a technical/systems analyst or developer, working with integrations using industry standard middleware platforms preferably Infor technologies such as Infor ION, in context of an ERP system (Infor M3, a plus).
- 3+ years of ERP application support experience desirable (Infor M3, a plus): implementing, administering, managing and/or supporting ERP systems, preferably in the consumer goods industry.
- Experience with a WMS system is a plus, desire to learn new applications is required.
- Prior experience supporting a SaaS application is a plus.
- Expert in using SQL to query databases to help with research and troubleshooting efforts.
- Experience with a variety of development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) and SDLC best practices.
- Highly developed troubleshooting skills; tenacity and hunger for finding the root cause of a problem.
- Business requirements elicitation skills and experience.
- Keen attention to detail in planning, organizing and executing tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how all the pieces fit together and affect one another.
- Working knowledge of Visio and preferred knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical audiences is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills that inspire and build trust for effective working relationships across the company.
- Knowledge of ITIL service management framework and best practices for systems administration.
- Dependable and reliable; available to provide after-hours support as needed.
- Ability to travel (domestically and internationally) occasionally as required for the job.
- Unwavering demonstration of Brooks’ corporate values: Serve People, Lead Thought, Compete as a Team, Have Integrity, Be Active, Have Fun!
About Brooks Running
About us Brooks Running makes men's and women's high-performance running shoes, apparel, and accessories that meet the needs of runners of all levels. Entirely focused on the run, Brooks is dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active. Brooks creates innovative equipment that keeps you running longer, farther and faster—and with more enjoyment of the run.
Want to learn more about Brooks Running? Visit Brooks Running's website.
Jobs You May Like
Special Projects Technician
Carbon, Redwood City
Senior Front-End Engineer
Khan Academy, Mountain View, CA
Backend Engineer Infrastructure
Fishbrain, Stockholm, Sweden
Samsara, San Francisco
Engineering Manager, Homes Platform (SOA)
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Cloud Operations Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA