Distribution Center (DC) Warehouse Associate- SIGNING BONUS
Brooks Running, US, Indiana, Whitestown
See jobs at Brooks Running
- Accurately and efficiently pick merchandise (footwear, apparel, and accessories) and transport to appropriate destinations around the distribution center
- Accurately and efficiently put away customer returns that are returned from an external vendor
- Comply with all safety & FTZ (Foreign Trade Zone) requirements
- Conduct timely and accurate receipt on inbound product (includes offloading and put away)
- Read work instructions or receive verbal instructions to determine task assignments
- Accurately and efficiently perform VAS (value added services) to product as required by our customers
- Accurately and efficiently pack units for customer orders in multiple areas of the DC (Putwalls, Put-to-Light, Singles, Full-case, etc.)
- Scan units, cartons, pallets, and location labels using an electronic RF scanner
- Aid in loading and unload trailers by hand for inbound and outbound processes
- Accurately match numbers & letters for all instances where an RF scanner needs to systematically move product within the DC.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Communicate with associates from other shifts in a respectful and collaborative manner
- Open and close dock doors for inbound and outbound processes to ensure FTZ compliance.
- Perform routine housekeeping tasks within your department.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by DC Lead and/or DC Supervisor.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent, required
- Minimum of 1-year experience using typical warehouse processing equipment (eg: scan guns, RF scanners, etc.), required
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. frequently, 40 lbs. occasionally, and 50 lbs. seldomly
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear, required
- Maintain personal grooming and wear clothing appropriate for a distribution center
- Ability to frequently sit; stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, required
- Ability to work in limited climate controlled conditions, required
- Ability to work a regular work schedule and flexible work schedule when needed; overtime when necessary during the scheduled workweek, weekends and holidays when work volume dictates the need, required
- Ability to work independently, provide first-rate customer service, exercise flexibility when asked to transition into other tasks, demonstrate effective organizational and multi-tasking skills, and demonstrate excellent time management skills, required
- Ability to work effectively with others, build and maintain positive, collaborative relationships with co-workers, and maintain a calm demeanor in stressful situations, required
- Adherence to the DC Attendance Policy is an essential component of the job
- Ability to embrace and live Brooks’ values!
- The physical demands and other essential functions described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job; reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
About Brooks Running
About us Brooks Running makes men's and women's high-performance running shoes, apparel, and accessories that meet the needs of runners of all levels. Entirely focused on the run, Brooks is dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active. Brooks creates innovative equipment that keeps you running longer, farther and faster—and with more enjoyment of the run.
Want to learn more about Brooks Running? Visit Brooks Running's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Designer - Trust & Reputation
Partner Governance Lead
Shopify, Ottawa, Canada
Flow Kana, Redwood Valley
Markforged, Watertown, MA
Connections (Account Executive): East
Oh My Green, Chicago, IL
Production Floor Associate: Second Shift
Warby Parker, Sloatsburg, NY