Business Planning: Benelux, UK, Ireland and Nordics
- Be an expert in consumer and market understanding (cultural drivers, market trends, competitive landscape and retail evolutions).
- Interface between sales, customer service, product and marketing.
- Work closely with the Sales team to obtain forecasts based upon respective territory plans.
- Responsible for collating and maintaining the UK/IE & Benelux footwear, apparel and bra seasonal demand planning
- Create seasonal territory palns for sales reps and Key Account manager/s
- Provide EMEA Operations team with an accurate demand planning based on the territory planning and analysis.
- Work with BI team to ensure that the correct Line Plan is used for the territory plan
- Set territory plan delivery dates and collate the findings in order to present to Sales andTerritory Manager.
- Update and deliver the weekly 445 report with market commentary; paying particular attention to the period by period targets.
- Coordinate weekly review sessions with sales, customer service supervisor and accounts receivable to ensure accurate and timely shipment of product within the period
- Coordinate with sales and customer service to ensure that any changes/cancellations are executed in a timely manner, thereby ensuring a clean and accurate backlog
- Provide daily revenue dashboards to the Territory Manager and key stakeholders.
- Generate regular and ad-hoc business reports for all UK and Benelux teams.
- Liaise and orchestrateseasonal close out plan with TK Maxx/Ponders and responsible sales rep.
- To facilitate and implement the close out strategy in conjunction with the Regional Sales Manager.
- Assist in production of pricelists for the UK, Ireland, Nordics and Benelux.
- Maintains current awareness of competitors, competitive product lines and programs.
- Work with Key Account Manager on weekly sell-through data to analyze any trends and propose changes to the account order book.
Consumer and market insights
- Provide feedback in close relation with sales to product engine to support what runners want and need for the specific region.
- Analyse brand performance, brand competitiveness, and product trends in the marketplace in order to make informed business decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Management, Marketing or related field.
- Ability to analyse and understand a retailer’s PNL including strong understanding of retail planning cycle.
- Strong leadership, organizational and motivational skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced skills in Excel
- General computer proficiency with intermediate to advanced skills in Office products – Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company and externally.
- Ability to anticipate how a decision made can affect our customers, our partners, our products or other departments’ operations and/or morale; “connecting the dots.”
- Passionate participation in Brooks’ sports activities a plus, overridden by the ability to understand and empathize with the runner in order to develop loyal engaging relationships with our customers and the Brooks’ community.
- Unwavering demonstration of Brooks’ corporate values: Serve People, Lead Thought, Compete as a Team, Have Integrity, Be Active, Have Fun!
- Travel as required.
About Brooks Running
About us Brooks Running makes men's and women's high-performance running shoes, apparel, and accessories that meet the needs of runners of all levels. Entirely focused on the run, Brooks is dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active. Brooks creates innovative equipment that keeps you running longer, farther and faster—and with more enjoyment of the run.
Want to learn more about Brooks Running? Visit Brooks Running's website.
Jobs You May Like
General Manager, Pre-Sales
Icertis, US Eastern Region
Account Executive, SMB II (New York, NY)
Box, New York, NY
Senior Backend Engineer
Mapbox, San Francisco
Lightspeed, Amsterdam, NL
Lead Brand Partner
Linqia, West Coast— preference for San Francisco or Los Angeles
Sales Development Representative
Social Tables, Washington, DC