Associate Graphic Designer
Brooks Running, US, Washington, Seattle, Corporate
See jobs at Brooks Running
- Design development of seasonal product launches, including design and layout, illustration, and development of seasonal creative guides and asset kits, design of brooksrunning.com assets and social media content, as well as dynamic retail creative.
- Create designs for internal presentations and materials for internal meetings or events.
- Build and foster relationships with other team members at Brooks to gain and maintain a current and deep understanding of what drives the brand, business and products.
- Partner with copy writers to develop conceptual ideas for product launch campaigns.
- Problem solve and find multiple design solutions, especially under short timelines or strict budgets.
- Continually develop your design, presentation and strategic skills; push your thinking beyond current projects with an understanding of how design solutions made today can affect future applications.
- Actively contribute to workflow improvements that enable to team to develop best in class creative.
- Other graphics projects as needed.
- Successfully manage time, work flow and schedule to deliver exceptional creative on time and on budget, every time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years’ experience as a graphic designer on an in-house creative team, agency, or similar environment.
- Digital and or retail design experience preferred.
- Creative portfolio demonstrating best in class layout, typography and conceptual skills.
- Must have a working understanding of both the print and digital design spaces.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign as well as Sketch and InVision
- Well versed in design and workflow best practices
- Acutely detail-oriented
- Proven project/time management skills
- Able to work both independently within a team environment, and collaboratively with diverse teams to achieve exceptional results
- Must possess a great attitude, sense of humor, and drive to improve the Brooks brand
- A passion for the running enthusiast and active lifestyle.
- To Apply: Please include an online portfolio demonstrating phenomenal design excellence with major consumer brands (required).
About Brooks Running
About us Brooks Running makes men's and women's high-performance running shoes, apparel, and accessories that meet the needs of runners of all levels. Entirely focused on the run, Brooks is dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active. Brooks creates innovative equipment that keeps you running longer, farther and faster—and with more enjoyment of the run.