Ongoing Posting: Outlet Retail Sales Associate
Brooks Running, US, Washington, Bothell
See jobs at Brooks Running
- Provide customers with outstanding service and in-depth product information.
- Assist customers in the selection and purchase of merchandise.
- Clean and stock all areas of store as needed, including the sales floor and stock areas.
- Participate in sales incentive programs.
- Complete end-of-day store clean-up as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned by store manager and supervisor.
- Demonstrate regular and dependable attendance and punctuality.
- 0+ years of retail experience.
- Availability to work two to three shifts a week, including evenings and weekends.
- Moderate computer proficiency and ability to quickly learn new computer programs.
- Accurate cash-handling and inventory counting abilities.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company and with customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating effective listening through concise, clear verbal and written communication.
- Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how all of the pieces fit together and affect one another.
- Passionate participation in Brooks’ sports activities a plus, overridden by the ability to understand and empathize with the runner in order to develop loyal, engaging relationships with our customers and the Brooks community.
- Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
About Brooks Running
About us Brooks Running makes men's and women's high-performance running shoes, apparel, and accessories that meet the needs of runners of all levels. Entirely focused on the run, Brooks is dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active. Brooks creates innovative equipment that keeps you running longer, farther and faster—and with more enjoyment of the run.
Want to learn more about Brooks Running? Visit Brooks Running's website.
Jobs You May Like
Store Manager - Nashville
Casper, Nashville, TN
Trade Analyst (Los Angeles, Seattle, OR Chicago)
Soylent, Los Angeles
Account Executive, Mid-Market Sales (m/f/x)
Yext, Munich, Germany
Mid Market Manager (France)
Samsara, London, UK
Solution Implementation Manager
SimilarWeb, New York
Key Account Success Manager - Hamburg (m/w/x)