Ongoing Posting: Retail Sales Associate I
Brooks Running, US, Washington, Seattle, Corporate
See jobs at Brooks Running
- Be awesome. Create energy. Inspire those around you. Be FUN. Elevate the Brooks brand!
- Provide consumers with premium, Run-Happy service and in-depth product information.
- Be a storyteller, and a fantastic listener who gets to the core of customers’ needs and makes them feel at home, regardless of their athletic ability.
- Guide consumers in the selection and purchase of Brooks gear.
- Develop a keen ability to understand and empathize with runners and those aspiring to be active.
- Provide expert fitting and gait analysis service, matching consumers with the right product for them.
- Participate in any and all store sales floor/stock area merchandising and clean-up as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Store Operations Manager.
- Demonstrate regular and dependable attendance and punctuality.
- 2+ years of retail experience. Strong sales and service experience is a big plus.
- Availability to work up to 24 hours per week (two to three shifts), including evenings and weekends.
- Moderate computer proficiency and ability to quickly learn new computer/Point Of Sale (POS) programs.
- Accurate cash-handling and inventory counting abilities. Basic retail math a plus.
- Outstanding customer service and conversational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust, resulting in effective working relationships with consumers, Brooks Employees, and other members of the Brooks community.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to listen effectively.
- Comfort in interacting with a wide range of people, from brand new runners, to elite athletes, to corporate executives.
- Keen attention to detail in the execution of tasks.
- Passionate participation in Brooks’ sports activities a plus, overridden by the ability to develop loyal, engaging relationships with our consumers and the Brooks community.
- Dedication to the Brooks values!
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time.
About Brooks Running
About us Brooks Running makes men's and women's high-performance running shoes, apparel, and accessories that meet the needs of runners of all levels. Entirely focused on the run, Brooks is dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active. Brooks creates innovative equipment that keeps you running longer, farther and faster—and with more enjoyment of the run.
Want to learn more about Brooks Running? Visit Brooks Running's website.
Jobs You May Like
Value Realization Manager (San Francisco, CA)
Okta, San Francisco, CA
Group Sales Manager
Salesfusion, Atlanta, GA
Enterprise Account Executive
Inside Sales Representative
Endurance International Group, Loveland, CO
Enterprise Account Executive - EDU
Acquia, Remote- US