- Adapt, develop and deploy scalable and appropriate solutions across global suite of websites using the Salesforce Commerce Cloud development (customization) framework
- Perform complete testing of all developed units and components including but not limited to browser compatibility handling and unit test creation
- Learn and keep current on the web applications and best practices used by the development team
- Participate in all end-to-end and regression testing
- Manage source code and release management processes
- Support all integration points and system administrator tasks and processes
- Collaborate with team members to translate project requirements into solutions
- Contribute to documentation infrastructure allowing members of Digital Products team to outline system architecture, design patterns and workflows
- Participate in and improve an agile development environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Conversant knowledge of responsive design techniques, pattern library development, and website performance optimization techniques
- Previous experience with VSCode is a plus
- Conversant knowledge of distributed, component-based architectures
- Conversant knowledge of web accessibility principles (W3C)
- Proficient with engineering tools such as bug tracking and source code control systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating effective listening through concise, clear verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and balance priorities, to work both independently and as part of the team, and to manage time efficiently are all important to this position
- Demonstrated ability to successfully communicate with less-technical teammates
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company.
- Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how all the pieces fit together and affect one another.
- Ability to anticipate how a decision made can affect our customers, our partners, our products or other departments’ operations and/or morale; “connecting the dots.”
- Demonstration of innovation and initiative – always looking at improving our products and processes.
- Passionate participation in Brooks’ sports activities a plus, overridden by the ability to understand and empathize with the runner to develop loyal, engaging relationships with our customers and the Brooks community.
- Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
About Brooks Running
About us Brooks Running makes men's and women's high-performance running shoes, apparel, and accessories that meet the needs of runners of all levels. Entirely focused on the run, Brooks is dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active. Brooks creates innovative equipment that keeps you running longer, farther and faster—and with more enjoyment of the run.