eCommerce and Digital Analyst
Brooks Running, US, Washington, Seattle, Corporate
See jobs at Brooks Running
- Perform ongoing analysis of web performance and provide actionable insights for improved web performance.
- Ongoing customer journey analysis through the purchase funnel; identify gaps and opportunities to help optimize the customer experience on BR.com.
- Manage ongoing KPI reporting and insights; build new reports to continuously evolve our data insights.
- Produce insight and recommendations to incrementally improve marketing campaign ROI.
- Perform deep-dives to find the root causes behind variances of key parameters over a given time-period.
- Provide analytical support on digital and eCommerce to various teams in the organization; work closely with cross-functional teams to identify analytics tracking and reporting requirements, manage best practices, and proactively identify data quality issues and improve the user experience and analysis capability.
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
- Provide reports for ad hoc requests.
- Create and manage dashboards and reporting (daily, weekly, and monthly) and deliver key insights to business and digital marketing owners.
- Manage the Pre/Post evaluation of web A/B tests, personalization, and conversion rate optimization (CRO) activations (opportunities/impact/outcomes). Provide additional analytical insights to CRO business users.
- Analyze key data from various digital channels to draw insights and identify trends in order to read/react to marketing metrics.
- Assist with preparing and presenting analysis and reporting to the Brooks business.
- 3+ years of relevant digital analytics experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, with a focus in a relevant field
- Experience pulling, aggregating and manipulating data
- Mastery of web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics preferred) including creation of custom reports and segments
- Experience with digital marketing reporting across various platforms and tools
- Ability to communicate data and insights in a comprehensible and understanding way based on targeted audience
- SQL knowledge a plus
- Ability to validate analyses, reports, and underlying data, and collaborate with developers to resolve any reporting system data integrity issues.
- Knowledge of digital marketing acquisition, conversion optimization, and customer retention best practices
- Experience with running and interpreting A/B or multivariate test results; experience with Optimizely a plus
- Strong understanding of direct to runner strategies and digital marketing required.
- Extreme passion for the customer and with an always on customer first mindset.
- Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how the pieces align and affect one another.
- Self-starter, responsible, and able to own projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company.
- Creative genius who can think out of the box
- Demonstration of innovation and initiative – always looking at improving our processes while also displaying a willingness to dive into the details and help out wherever necessary.
- Passionate participation in Brooks’ sports activities a plus, overridden by the ability to understand and empathize with the runner to develop loyal, engaging relationships with our customers and the Brooks community.
- Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
About Brooks Running
About us Brooks Running makes men's and women's high-performance running shoes, apparel, and accessories that meet the needs of runners of all levels. Entirely focused on the run, Brooks is dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active. Brooks creates innovative equipment that keeps you running longer, farther and faster—and with more enjoyment of the run.
Want to learn more about Brooks Running? Visit Brooks Running's website.
A modern woman's destination for how to live a stylish, well-rounded life