REPORTS TO: Sr. Account Director
ROLE: The Account Supervisor is responsible for developing strong brand and marketing strategies for their clients, as well as managing the consistent execution of these strategies throughout their client’s programs and initiatives. Responsible for managing their client’s program strategy and profitability, the Account Supervisor works closely with all departments to ensure that programs are executed on-strategy and on-quality.
The main areas of responsibility: 1) drive strategic direction and roadmap for designated clients, 2) ensure project delivery meets internal and external strategy and goals 3) grow existing business and assist new business development.
The Account Supervisor communicates regularly with their clients about high-level topics, including negotiations and budget conversations (e.g. change orders or out of scope requests). This role maintains a deep understanding of their client’s brand and consumer profiles, enabling them to create effective client presentations and pitch materials. The Account Supervisor can clearly articulate the agency’s service offerings and capabilities allowing them to support the Account Director in consistent up-selling and cross-selling in their accounts. The Account Supervisor may also supervise Account Executives in the agency.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DAY TO DAY TASKS:
Drive strategic direction and road-map for designated clients
- Acquire thorough knowledge of clients’ businesses, competitive threats, sales processes and distribution channels so that marketing obstacles and opportunities can be anticipated
- Stay abreast on current and future knowledge of integrated marketing, advertising, social media, and business trends
- Maintain a deep understanding of Brown Bag Marketing’s service offerings and how they can be tailored to meet client goals
- Constantly communicate with client to stay informed of what is going on in their business
Ensure project delivery meets internal and external strategy and goals
- Oversee planning and development of turnkey marketing campaigns in accordance with clients’ objectives and budgets
- Provide counsel to client at major milestones during project delivery, having an informed point of view at all times
- Ensure that project and brand management teams are well informed, knowledgeable and enabled for success
Grow existing business and assist new business development
- Proactively seek opportunities to grow clients’ businesses through new ideas and business needs
- Provide and develop sound strategic recommendations based on clear understanding of client’s business
- Support agency’s new business activity including information collection, analysis, presentation preparation, and written proposal development
- Focus on building depth and breadth of personal and professional relationships with key clients
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience, with at least 4 years in the digital communications space, within an agency and b2b environment
- Experience managing profitable and high revenue client accounts
- Has a distinct understanding of strategic process and ability to drive innovation
- Track record and proven ability in building, managing, and inspiring multi-disciplinary teams
- Advanced verbal, written and client communication skills, personal organization and interpersonal dynamics
- Attentive to detail, action-oriented and able to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Thrive in a consultative, customer-facing role and possesses a professional, accommodating demeanor
- Ability to travel outside of metro-Atlanta as required
- Bachelor’s degree
PREFERED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Digital Media/Public Relations planning and management experience
- Lead Generation
YOU’RE RIGHT FOR THIS ROLE IF
- You are curious and constantly ask “why”
- You like to meet new people and discuss interesting topics
- You like to work hard and play hard.
- You enjoy a good mystery, finding out the truth, or fixing problems
- You don’t have to show everyone you are the smartest person in the room even though you might possibly be.
- You enjoy serving as a thought leader
About Brown Bag Marketing
Founded in 2002, Brown Bag Marketing is a privately held, integrated marketing agency that specializes in end-to-end solutions for both B2B and B2C. Capabilities include brand planning, content marketing, mobile development, social media, integrated campaign management and loyalty marketing. Brown Bag prides itself on being the sensible, no-nonsense partner for brands serious about differentiating their products or services from their competitors.
Want to learn more about Brown Bag Marketing? Visit Brown Bag Marketing's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Sales Engineer (Central Timezone)
Twilio, Texas (Remote)
Store Manager, General Application
Bonobos, All Cities
Sales Engineer - Calgary
Rubrik, Remote Sales
Promoter (m/w) - Wiesbaden
Sales Support Lead
Trunk Club, Washington, DC
Regional Account Executive
DoorDash, Manhattan, NY