REPORTS TO: Account Director
ROLE:The primary responsibility of the Senior Account Executive is to provide support to the Account team with the day-to-day management of accounts, including client-facing communications. It may also include running a smaller client account and serving as primary contact. This includes, but is not limited to, assisting with account research, assisting with proposals, assisting with the upkeep of client files, and assisting with strategic deliverables.
Critical success factors include: knowledge and curiosity about digital and traditional channels utilized by integrated marketing; understanding of the project management process; ability to learn quickly and multi-task; and excellent, proactive communication skills internally and externally.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DAY TO DAY TASKS:
- Client Business Development
- Assists with opportunity tracking
- Assists with client industry research and competitor research
- Research industry trends that impact client base
- Assists with development of SOWs, proposals and client-facing presentations, doucments and deliverables
- Proofreads proposals, SOWs and client-facing documents and deliverables
- Assists with development of opportunity briefs
- Assists in integrated campaign strategy and planning
- Assists in annual client account planning
- Coordinate meetings, communication plans and integrated strategies with outside agency partners as required
- Led client status meetings
- Program Intake
- Maintains status reports and ongoing communication with Project Management team
- Participates in internal program kickoff meetings
- Ensures all internal resources are fully aware of assigned brands’ strategies
- Assists Account Planning team with creative briefs for program initiatives
- Program Execution
- Coordinates preparing presentation materials with Account Planning and Creative teams
- Proofreads client deliverables/elements before delivery and production
- Participates in weekly client-facing status meeting
- Participates in weekly internal status meeting
- Client Relations
- Maintains professional relationships that meet company core values
- Documents client communication with Project Management and distributes meeting notes as required.
- Organizing and planning: establish priorities and objectives to meet client’s needs.
- Decision-making: the ability to make realistic and workable commitments with the client.
- Leadership: control workflow and progress of jobs within the agency.
- Program Administration
- Participates in project/program post-mortem meetings
- Builds and maintains internal client files
- Contributes to maintaining forecasting documents
- Completes timesheet daily
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- 2-4 years relevant work experience, digital agency experience required
- Strong verbal, written and client communication skills, analytical thinking, personal organization and interpersonal dynamics
- Attentive to detail, action-oriented and able to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Thrive in a client-facing role (strong client service orientation) and possess a professional and accommodating demeanor
- Resourceful and pleasant to work with
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or a related field
YOU’RE RIGHT FOR THIS ROLE IF:
- You strive to go above and beyond client expectations
- You are self-motivated to grow your career, responsibilities and knowledge
- You can switch gears better than a race car driver and still stay on course
- Being proactive is a talent you pride yourself on
- You are proud to call yourself a true multi-tasker
- You have the ability to deliver accurate, clear messages to others and listen with intention
About Brown Bag Marketing
Founded in 2002, Brown Bag Marketing is a privately held, integrated marketing agency that specializes in end-to-end solutions for both B2B and B2C. Capabilities include brand planning, content marketing, mobile development, social media, integrated campaign management and loyalty marketing. Brown Bag prides itself on being the sensible, no-nonsense partner for brands serious about differentiating their products or services from their competitors.
Want to learn more about Brown Bag Marketing? Visit Brown Bag Marketing's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Sales Director
Cloud Technology Partners, Minneapolis, MN
Enterprise Account Executive
MongoDB, Orlando, Jacksonville or Tampa Bay
Ring Inc., Santa Monica, CA
Regional Account Executive - Northeast
DoorDash, Richmond, VA
foodora Germany, Hamburg
Global Account Executive
Flexport, Atlanta, GA