- Use your creativity to find and extract every piece of real estate and construction data available on the web.
- Collaborate with your colleagues in Manila and San Francisco to solve problems affecting the entire data pipeline.
- Deliver the data-content needed to power BuildZoom's millions of users e.g., (https://www.buildzoom.com/san-francisco-ca/architects)
- Design and implement analytics to monitor the data pipeline and report on trends in data depth and breadth.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Software engineering experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Bonus: professional experience with our technologies (Python, SQL, Redshift)
- Drive. An intrinsic motivation to succeed and continuously improve yourself and your surroundings.
- Self Improvement. A dedication to personal growth, achievement, and self-actualization.
- Collaboration. Our team is stronger than the sum of its parts. We help each other succeed.
- Quantitative. Our business decisions are made with data.
- Scrappy and Tenacious. Win in the face of seemingly insurmountable obstacles.
Using BuildZoom is just like asking a neighbor for a recommendation - except instead of just asking one, you are polling every neighbor in your community, analyzing their feedback, exhaustively researching work histories and credentials and only then, making a final decision. Our Approach BuildZoom is built on trust … and a lot of data To provide you with a recommendation you can trust, we comb through millions of license records, building permits and consumer reviews.
Want to learn more about BuildZoom? Visit BuildZoom's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.