Bulk Handling Systems, Bulk Handling Systems
See jobs at Bulk Handling Systems
At Bulk Handling Systems, our motto is What's next. An international leader, BHS designs, engineers, manufactures and installs processing systems for the waste and recycling industry. We are committed to innovation, performance, and the highest standards of quality. Headquartered in Eugene, Oregon, you can expect to work beside a hard-working, committed group of professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit. In business since 1976, we have won numerous industry awards and are poised for continued innovation and growth. We invite you to consider What's next for you!
Bulk Handling Systems is looking for a Material Handler.
To be successful in this position, you must possess the ability to:
- Have CDL Drivers License
- Deliver and pick up materials
- Unload vendor trucks, verify receipts, and inspect material quality.
- Distribute materials to proper warehouse locations in a First-in First-out (FIFO) method.
- Remove all dunnage and excess packaging from incoming material.
- Examine contents and compare with records to certify accuracy of incoming shipment.
- Build custom wood shipping pallets and crates for finished goods.
- Kit materials for distribution to the shop and other manufacturing facilities.
- Kit finished goods to ship to customers.
- Deliver part kits to and from work areas.
- Operate a forklift as needed.
- Perform cycle counts for inventory group.
- Ensure inventory and work in process materials are organized in facility and storage yard.
- Consistent attendance is an essential function of this job.
- All other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent. Previous experience in a warehouse, stockroom or receiving role a plus. Ability to read and understand incoming receipts, invoices, manifests or orders. Microsoft Office experience and forklift certification a plus. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and be able to work most of the work day on their feet.
Bulk Handling Systems offers our employees a wide variety of comprehensive rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive pay
- Medical including Prescription and Vision
- Dental including Orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401K with company match
- Generous pay for time off, including vacation, holiday, sick, bereavement, jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Targeted learning and development opportunities
- Positive and friendly work environment
This is an exciting time to be part of a rapidly growing company on the verge of even greater success. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement and achievement, we want to hear from you!
Please visit our website to learn more about Bulk Handling Systems. Please click the Careers Link to apply: WWW.BULKHANDLINGSYSTEMS.COM
BHS values diversity in its work force and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
About Bulk Handling Systems
About us Headquartered in Eugene, OR, BHS is a worldwide leader in the innovative design, engineering, manufacturing and installation of sorting systems and components for the solid waste, recycling, waste-to-energy, and construction and demolition industries. Wholly-owned subsidiaries include Nihot (Amsterdam), NRT (Nashville, TN) and Zero Waste Energy (Lafayette, CA). Clients around the globe choose BHS because of its experience, dedication to cutting-edge technology, quality construction and durability, and unmatched customer service. BHS has built some of the largest and most durable MRFs in the world – and they are achieving the highest throughput, recovery, and purity rates in the industry. Vision. Innovation. Collaboration BHS leads the industry in technology innovation, holding numerous patents for equipment and system designs. BHS’ commitment to innovative design and engineering, quality manufacturing, exceptional customer service, timely delivery and long-lasting, efficient systems contribute to the company’s strong reputation and success.
Want to learn more about Bulk Handling Systems? Visit Bulk Handling Systems's website.
Jobs You May Like
Creative Manager, Talent Relations and Awards
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Developer Relations Analyst, Lion Studios, Shanghai
AppLovin, Shanghai, China
HVMN, SF or Remote
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Executive Creative Director - Relocation to New York
Data Science Content Developer
DataCamp, Leuven, Belgium