About The Company:
Bulk Handling Systems (BHS) is headquartered in Eugene, Oregon. BHS is a worldwide leader in the innovative design, engineering, manufacturing and installation of sorting systems and components for the solid waste, recycling, waste-to-energy, and construction and demolition industries. Wholly-owned subsidiaries include Nihot (Amsterdam), NRT (Nashville, TN) and Zero Waste Energy (Pleasant Hill, CA). Clients around the globe choose BHS because of our experience, dedication to cutting-edge technology, quality construction and durability, and unmatched customer service. BHS has built some of the largest and most durable material recovery facilities (MRFs) in the world – and we are achieving the highest throughput, recovery, and purity rates in the industry.
Please visit our website to learn more about Bulk Handling Systems. WWW.BULKHANDLINGSYSTEMS.COM
The Proposal Manager is a critical role in BHS efforts to secure future projects. The position will lead multi-disciplinary teams, including engineering, sales, estimating, and marketing staff, to ensure on-time and compelling submittals for the design, manufacture, and installation of large-scale recycling equipment projects around the globe.
- Plan, analyze and interpret Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Qualifications (RFQs), and Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Act as the project manager for the company’s efforts to secure work contracts: Work collaboratively with the design-build manager/sponsor/lead estimator to identify the deliverables and support resources necessary for submittals, identify the core team who will participate in the effort, establish deliverable compliance matrix and development schedule, facilitate strategy-to-win sessions and proposal kick-off meetings to define and implement a compelling win strategy, etc. Perform research and information gathering to support strategy development.
- Work with graphic designer to establish proposal branding content; oversee development of any necessary graphics. Ensure appropriate presentation quality for all deliverables.
- Quality check and edit content of submissions for compliance, grammar, logic, and readability. Polish content to incorporate missing strategy elements and win themes. Organize and facilitate effective proposal reviews including managing distribution of draft materials, leading review meetings and coordinating the draft recovery process with authors.
- Work with the Leadership team to establish interview preparation plans and schedules. Facilitate preparation and practice meetings, coach speakers through presentation and Q&A practice, etc.
- Develop and produce marketing and business development collateral and contribute to the maintenance of a database of project, personnel and corporate information used to support these efforts.
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum 3 years of proposal management experience in construction and/or engineering industry. Ideal candidate has a high level of understanding of construction and/or engineering industry.
- Four-year business or technical degree. Long-term relevant experience in construction and/or engineering industry may substitute for educational requirement.
- Demonstrated strong writing, proofreading and editing capability; experience with technical writing in an engineering environment preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple priorities and projects under tight deadlines. Demonstrated strong work ethic and highly engaged. Ability to be flexible with work hours at times if necessary to complete the responsibilities of the job. Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction.
- Ability to focus people, deal effectively but calmly with others, and explain proposal concepts to help team members understand their responsibilities.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
Bulk Handling Systems offers our employees a wide variety of comprehensive rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive pay
- Medical including Prescription and Vision
- Dental including Orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401K with company match
- Generous pay for time off, including vacation, holiday, sick, bereavement, jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Targeted learning and development opportunities
- A positive and friendly work environment
At BHS, you can expect to work beside a hard-working, committed group of professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit. In business since 1976, we have won numerous awards and are poised for continued innovation and growth. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement and achievement, we want to hear from you!
BHS values diversity in its work force and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
About Bulk Handling Systems
About us Headquartered in Eugene, OR, BHS is a worldwide leader in the innovative design, engineering, manufacturing and installation of sorting systems and components for the solid waste, recycling, waste-to-energy, and construction and demolition industries. Wholly-owned subsidiaries include Nihot (Amsterdam), NRT (Nashville, TN) and Zero Waste Energy (Lafayette, CA). Clients around the globe choose BHS because of its experience, dedication to cutting-edge technology, quality construction and durability, and unmatched customer service. BHS has built some of the largest and most durable MRFs in the world – and they are achieving the highest throughput, recovery, and purity rates in the industry. Vision. Innovation. Collaboration BHS leads the industry in technology innovation, holding numerous patents for equipment and system designs. BHS’ commitment to innovative design and engineering, quality manufacturing, exceptional customer service, timely delivery and long-lasting, efficient systems contribute to the company’s strong reputation and success.
Want to learn more about Bulk Handling Systems? Visit Bulk Handling Systems's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price