Headquartered in Eugene, Oregon, Bulk Handling Systems (BHS) is a worldwide leader in the innovative design, engineering, manufacturing and installation of sorting systems and components for the solid waste, recycling, waste-to-energy, plastics, and construction and demolition industries. Wholly owned subsidiaries include Nihot (Amsterdam), National Recovery Technologies (Nashville, TN) and Zero Waste Energy (Pleasant Hill, CA). Clients around the globe choose BHS because of its experience, dedication to cutting-edge technology, quality construction and durability, and unmatched customer service. In business since 1976, we have won numerous industry awards and are poised for continued innovation and growth.
BHS has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Accountant at our headquarters in Eugene, Oregon. In this role, you will work along with the Controller and the accounting team to enhance the existing accounting function and to help make it a collaborative and efficient operation. The team serves to provide timely, accurate, and insightful information to stakeholders within the BHS community. You will be an integral part of various multi-functional teams working on continuous process improvements or specific problem solving.
If you have these qualifications, knowledge, skills, and abilities . . .
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, CPA a plus
- 4+ years’ experience working in manufacturing, construction, or other job-costing industry
- Experience with ERP systems, generating and analyzing financial statements, reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Hands on approach with a high degree of personal initiative
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
This is an office-centric position located in Eugene, Oregon.
And can handle these responsibilities . . .
- Preparing month end journal entries and general ledger account reconciliations for several entities
- Generating subsidiary financial statements
- Maintaining intercompany account reconciliations
- Generating monthly financial package for outside investors
- Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of the company consolidated budget and financial planning process
- Evaluating financial information, preparing financial reports and maintaining records of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, and other financial activities
- Analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to forecast revenue and expenses and developing departmental and company-wide budgets
- Assisting with audits
- Establishing and maintaining accounting records for asset management
- Creating and maintaining new reports to satisfy management needs
- Working with other accountants to be able to provide back up a needed (e.g., monthly cost reports, multi-state sales tax filings, inventory control, ERP maintenance)
We will give you . . .
- Competitive Pay
- Dental, including Orthodontia
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous pay for time off, including vacation, holiday, sick, bereavement, jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Targeted learning and development opportunities
- Positive and friendly work environment
This is an exciting time to be part of a rapidly growing company on the verge of even greater success. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a company that strives to create a working environment that stimulates team spirit, passion, engagement, and achievement, we want to hear from you!
Please visit our website (WWW.JOINBHS.COM) to apply and learn more.
BHS values diversity in its work force and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
About Bulk Handling Systems
About us Headquartered in Eugene, OR, BHS is a worldwide leader in the innovative design, engineering, manufacturing and installation of sorting systems and components for the solid waste, recycling, waste-to-energy, and construction and demolition industries. Wholly-owned subsidiaries include Nihot (Amsterdam), NRT (Nashville, TN) and Zero Waste Energy (Lafayette, CA). Clients around the globe choose BHS because of its experience, dedication to cutting-edge technology, quality construction and durability, and unmatched customer service. BHS has built some of the largest and most durable MRFs in the world – and they are achieving the highest throughput, recovery, and purity rates in the industry. Vision. Innovation. Collaboration BHS leads the industry in technology innovation, holding numerous patents for equipment and system designs. BHS’ commitment to innovative design and engineering, quality manufacturing, exceptional customer service, timely delivery and long-lasting, efficient systems contribute to the company’s strong reputation and success.
Want to learn more about Bulk Handling Systems? Visit Bulk Handling Systems's website.
The best bed for better sleep