Bungie is seeking a Technical UX Designer to join our UI/UX Org. This design role will plan and implement large-scale UI/UX features in close collaboration with Design, Art, and Engineering Leads to deliver major experiential features for future releases of Destiny.
During these uncertain times and rapidly changing environment surrounding COVID-19, all positions at Bungie are subject to onboarding and working virtually/remotely. Once the studio is fully reopened, most work is expected to be performed in-person at our main headquarters in Bellevue, Washington.
- Build and maintain large-scale UI/UX features within our Systems Org and contribute directly to our design guidelines and style guides
- Gain proficiency in proprietary software tools and pipeline processes to implement visual designs (including visual elements like text, bitmaps, and animations) to a fully-functional and polished state
- Collaborate with engineering on toolbox, technical requirements, and data flows
- Collaborate closely with fellow designers to creatively solve design problems, taking into account UX principles and technical limitations
- Devise and champion best practices for implementation in the areas of structure, organization, reusability, and maintainability
- Advocate best practices for UI content development and principles and communicate changes to stakeholders across a whole project
- Utilize graphics software applications to design and produce graphics for UI content
- Aid and support in final design and visual polish of various in-game elements, as needed
- Experience in the field of technical implementation and deployment of large-scale games or software solutions
- Skills in implementing a fully functional and visually polished User Interface
- Practical understanding of UX methodology, UI mechanics, and Design theory
- Effective at communication and problem solving
- An understanding of graphics optimization and engine constraints
- Ability to take creative approach to solving challenging, complex problems
- Strong organization skills and the ability to follow established conventions
- Technical ability to pick up complex authoring tools effectively
- Enthusiasm for making industry leading game UI
- Scripting/programming experience
- Experience working in Agile and using a User-Centered Design process
- Previous working experience in games across multiple platforms
- Motion Graphics and Visual Effects
Bungie was founded in 1991 with two simple goals: Develop kick ass games that combine state-of-the-art technology with uncompromising art, captivating storytelling, and deep gameplay. Sell enough copies of those games to fund our ongoing quest for total World Domination. Now located in bustling downtown Bellevue, Washington, Bungie has spent the last decade forging the Halo series into an award-winning global entertainment phenomenon. But our pedigree goes back further than Halo. Over the past twenty years we also created a bunch of other fun games, including the Marathon Trilogy and the first two Myth games, hailed as classics by critics, gamers, and our parents alike. We were just getting warmed up. Now we find ourselves at the beginning of a bold and ambitious new adventure. Armed with the best talent, state-of-the-art technology, and the finest community on the planet, we’re preparing to unleash our newest creation upon the world. Be brave.
Want to learn more about Bungie? Visit Bungie's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price