Unannounced Project – Senior UI Engineer
Bungie, Hybrid / Bungie-Approved Remote Locations
See jobs at Bungie
Do you appreciate smooth user interfaces? Do you cringe at unintuitive menus and unresponsive controls? Do you have an eye for detail and polished experiences? Do you enjoy collaborating closely with creative talent? Would you like to help Bungie create their next enduring game IP?
As a Senior UI Engineer at Bungie, you will be directly involved with enabling our creative teams to bring elegant UI designs to life, empowering them to craft incredible player experiences. Most importantly, you will work with a fun, dedicated, and energetic team devoted to creating world-class gaming experiences.
- Build and maintain production-quality code using C++
- Work with the members of the UI/UX disciplines to empower them to bring their visions to life
- Work closely with Designers and Engineers from multiple teams and disciplines to expose functionality through the in-game UI
- Experience writing C/C++ code
- Experience in UI engineering delivering tools or user facing features
- Effectively communicate with fellow engineers to jointly design, write and review code, by building team consensus and alignment
- Effectively write clear, concise and accurate technical documentation and communications
- Experience working in C# and WPF
- Experience developing user interfaces and interface systems for games
- UI or UX design experience
- Experience working with graphics systems for games
Most Bungie full-time employees will adopt a digital first approach allowing remote work in Bungie approved locations (outside of positions identified as 100% onsite in Bellevue/Seattle, or individuals preferring a hybrid/flex environment). Prospective full-time employees located outside of CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, TX, UT, VA, WA, or WI will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Contractors will follow a digital first approach adhering to the location guidelines agreed upon by our third-party employer/vendor and Bungie. Bungie’s remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Bungie was founded in 1991 with two simple goals: Develop kick ass games that combine state-of-the-art technology with uncompromising art, captivating storytelling, and deep gameplay. Sell enough copies of those games to fund our ongoing quest for total World Domination. Now located in bustling downtown Bellevue, Washington, Bungie has spent the last decade forging the Halo series into an award-winning global entertainment phenomenon. But our pedigree goes back further than Halo. Over the past twenty years we also created a bunch of other fun games, including the Marathon Trilogy and the first two Myth games, hailed as classics by critics, gamers, and our parents alike. We were just getting warmed up. Now we find ourselves at the beginning of a bold and ambitious new adventure. Armed with the best talent, state-of-the-art technology, and the finest community on the planet, we’re preparing to unleash our newest creation upon the world. Be brave.
Want to learn more about Bungie? Visit Bungie's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Tech Jobs For You
Senior Software Engineer - Real-time Audio/Video
Highfive, California (San Francisco Bay Area) or work from home