Reporting to the Financial Systems Senior Manager, the Financial Systems Analyst is a new position supporting Accounting, Finance, and other business units with functional and technical systems expertise. The Financial Systems Analyst will be committed to efficiency and delivering repeatable, systemic solutions with a focus on scalability.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in financial system configuration and implementation, ideally with Workday Financials such as Procure to Pay, Record to Cash and Reporting.
- Work closely with Accounting, Procurement and Accounts Payable as well as other business partners to understand business processes, requirements, strategic initiatives and gaps
- Apply knowledge of Workday Financials system to identify inter-dependencies and clearly communicate the business process, technical implications, benefits and/or risks
- Configure, test, validate and implement Workday business process changes
- Analyze, design and build new custom reports using standard Workday reporting functionality
- Assist in testing integrations, security and recurring events
- Support the planning, prioritization, design, development and deployment of new projects and system enhancements
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners, subject matter experts and end-user representatives
- Participate in the change management and go live support processes including updating or creation of user documentation
- Assist in managing Jira ticket prioritization and workflow
- Coordinate additional production support with external partner
- Other ad hoc projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree, as well as experience in financial system configuration and implementation; preferably with Workday Financials
- Understanding of Finance operations and experience in Finance data management and reporting
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to accurately collect information to understand and assess needs
- Ability to take initiative and meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Workday Financials
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Asana
- Workday Adaptive Planning
- Workday Payroll
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the games industry
Most Bungie full-time employees will adopt a digital first approach allowing remote work in Bungie approved locations (outside of positions identified as 100% onsite in Bellevue/Seattle, or individuals preferring a hybrid/flex environment). Prospective full-time employees located outside of CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, or WI will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Contractors will follow a digital first approach adhering to the location guidelines agreed upon by our third-party employer/vendor and Bungie. Bungie’s remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Bungie was founded in 1991 with two simple goals: Develop kick ass games that combine state-of-the-art technology with uncompromising art, captivating storytelling, and deep gameplay. Sell enough copies of those games to fund our ongoing quest for total World Domination. Now located in bustling downtown Bellevue, Washington, Bungie has spent the last decade forging the Halo series into an award-winning global entertainment phenomenon. But our pedigree goes back further than Halo. Over the past twenty years we also created a bunch of other fun games, including the Marathon Trilogy and the first two Myth games, hailed as classics by critics, gamers, and our parents alike. We were just getting warmed up. Now we find ourselves at the beginning of a bold and ambitious new adventure. Armed with the best talent, state-of-the-art technology, and the finest community on the planet, we’re preparing to unleash our newest creation upon the world. Be brave.
Want to learn more about Bungie? Visit Bungie's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one