BuzzFeed… the social news and entertainment company provides the most shareable breaking news, original reporting, entertainment and video across the social web.
We are looking for a Brand Development Strategist with a passion for social content-driven advertising.
You have experience in digital and/or experiential media and a proven track record of new business sales. You are able to work within a strong team culture while being independent in managing business. You also have strong management, negotiation, and customer service skills.
You have previous experience and an entrepreneurial learning that will allow you to quickly get up to speed on our products and begin generating revenue.
- Prospect new clients, including the ability to qualify and close new accounts
- Prepare for and manage business meetings with C-level clients
- Develop a sales strategy and business plan for generating revenue through premium direct sales to brands and agencies as well as RFP agency business.
- Host online, phone and in-person presentations
- Provide prompt phone/email follow up to all inbound inquiries and properly document and track activity
- Develop and maintain knowledge to become an expert on social media, content Marketing, mobile and digital video
- Career growth and earnings aligned with your performance and desire to achieve
- 3+ years of digital media experience is preferred, but will make allowances for the “exceptional” in other areas or fields
- Previous experience successfully driving revenue through prospecting, discovery, pitching, closing and renewing business
- Ability to work within a strong team culture while being independent in managing your business
- Outstanding communications skills including negotiation skills and exemplary consultative selling skills.
- Internet savvy (Google, Yahoo, Social Media etc)
- A desire to learn and adapt in an ever changing industry
Life at BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed strongly believes that the more diverse our team, the better our work will be. BuzzFeed is committed to equal opportunity employment and celebrates inclusion in all circumstances. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
Opportunities for growth and development via work experience and offerings from our in-house Learning Team
Employee resource groups, frequent in-office events, volunteer opportunities, and more
An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We value a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, and hard work (fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Enterprise Sales
Icertis, Orange County, California Area
Marketing Programs Manager
Aptos, Atlanta, Georgia
Technical Evangelist - Central US
Nintex, Central US
Strategic Account Executive
NGINX, Columbus, Ohio
Consumer Sales Director
WeWork, San Francisco California United States of America
Area Sales Manager - Enterprise SaaS and Mobile Solutions
Command Alkon, Birmingham, AL