At BuzzFeed, we foster a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, and infusing hard work and fun. Our employees are reporters, writers, multi-hyphenate producers, data scientists, designers, engineers, creatives, brand strategists, and more. This is a 6 month contract role based in our LA office. Come join us!
- Maintain AV systems installed in conference rooms, training spaces and all-hands spaces.
- Provide support for training room and conference room systems, including urgent requests for help.
- Give one-on-one and just-in-time training to fellow employees and guest presenters on how to use AV systems.
- Support event recording and broadcasting/live-streamlining.
- Help support special events during evenings.
- Maintain inventory of AV equipment and supplies.
- Help respond to other support requests when not supporting AV tickets.
- Help create training guides and documentation.
- Help install AV systems by working closely with other IT staff and outside vendors.
- Experience in Mac-heavy environments with a working knowledge of both Apple and Windows hardware and software.
- Experience with live productions - including video switching and audio mixing
- Experience with setting up and maintaining conference rooms for ideal audio/video experience
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken word with a diverse population.
- People skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts in user-friendly language.
- A highly self-motivated, self-directed attitude.
- Success working in a collaborative environment.
- Some lifting is required.
- Experience with Crestron & Blue Jeans.
- Ability to read and understand architectural/technical drawings and schematics.
- Experience with Google Apps.
- Experience with JAMF.
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We fuse hard work and fun through a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, and humble confidence. As an employee, you’ll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Application Engineer- Full Stack
Origami Logic, Mountain View, CA
Sr. Technical Project Manager
Ring Inc., Santa Monica, CA
Manager, Software Engineering
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Senior Software Engineer (ReactJS Focus)
Green Bits, San Jose, CA
Sr. SRE, App Services
Box, Redwood City, CA
Software Engineer - Backend
Nextdoor, San Francisco, CA