Senior Software Engineer, FE Tools
BuzzFeed, New York, Minneapolis
The social news and entertainment company.
BuzzFeed is seeking an experienced engineer to help build our social publishing and syndication platform. We need your help shaping our React codebase as we integrate two new publishing destinations, Instagram and Twitter, this year.
We’re a small team consisting of a product manager, designer, data scientists, and engineers split between our New York and Minneapolis offices. Together, we work on a variety of services and user interfaces responsible for distributing BuzzFeed content to our partners.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate on projects that grow our business by enabling partner rev-share opportunities
- Participate in the prioritization process using your technical judgment and our product roadmap and as a guide
- You’ll architect features requiring integration with new or existing back-end services
Who you are:
- You take pride in your code and take design and code reviews seriously
- You have experience with react and redux
- You understand container view model, high order components and composition, and async data fetching
- You know how to leverage the react lifecycle methods for smooth rendering
- You are interested in supporting team members and are passionate about mentoring and learning
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning Team, Employee Resource Groups, and more
An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Site Reliability Engineer (REMOTE)
Peloton, NY HQ
Software Engineering Intern
PlayStation, Los Angeles, CA
Engineering Manager, China Growth
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Senior Software Engineer
Autopilot, Sydney, Australia
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Persona Desarrolladora de Software Senior