BuzzFeed is looking for a thoughtful, systematic, Post Production Supervisor to support our growing Los Angeles team. Working from our new Hollywood campus and reporting to our Sr. Manager of Post Production, you will manage post production schedules and resources as well as provide post-production training and promote collaboration.
- Manage and partner with the coordination team to ensure all deliverables are completed smoothly and on schedule
- Join forces with Post Department head to manage and forecast resources
- Partner with Post Production Manager to screen and interview freelancers
- Organize and write SOPs for daily post production operations
- Share SOPs with production team
- Collaborate with legal team to ensure clearance
- Coordinate daily management and scheduling on multiple projects
- Partner with coordinators to collect project paperwork (releases, NDAs, timecards), report utilization and costs per project
- 5+ years experience in a management position in the digital field
- Bachelor’s degree in Film, Communication or related field
- Working knowledge of Post Production and Production processes
- Knowledge of digital media including codecs, image types, resolutions and frame rates
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder and After Effects
- High level of emotional intelligence to provide and receive essential feedback in a small team environment
- A high degree of adaptability to provide support in an environment with multiple timelines and quickly changing priorities
- Familiarity with camera, lenses and other production gear
- Knowledgeable of social media and digital video platforms
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning Team, Employee Resource Groups, and more
An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company, delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We value experimentation, teamwork, inclusion, humble confidence. At BuzzFeed, you’ll work collaboratively with inspiring colleagues to create technology and content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Web Analytics & Optimization Manager
Temporary Copy Editor
Healthline Media, San Francisco, CA
Associate Game Producer
Abrakam, Liège, Belgium
Model - All Sizes
ModCloth, Los Angeles, CA
Senior Content Manager
Vox Media, New York
Business Development, Lion Studios (Korea)
AppLovin, Seoul, Korea