Don't See The Perfect Fit?
BuzzFeed, Select Preferred Location
The social news and entertainment company.
We know that sometimes the career you want the most might not be listed here. This is your chance to pitch us! We are open to hearing from our audience about a job that you're ready to do, would be of benefit to BuzzFeed, and is not otherwise listed on our Careers page.
To submit your information for consideration, please:
- Attach a current resume
- Include a detailed cover letter that clearly explains your vision for a position your qualifications for such a role, and why this role would benefit BuzzFeed. To be considered, your cover letter must include a proposed job title as well as some key responsibilities that the role would handle
- Include any relevant links that demonstrate your ability to perform a role like this
We are incredibly excited to see what you propose!
The Fine Print
- At this time, we are only accepting proposals for US-based jobs; the majority of our careers are located in our LA and NYC offices
- Candidates with compelling applications will be contacted for exploratory conversations, however we are unable to provide firm timelines
- Due to the unique nature of this application, our recruiting team is unable to provide individual feedback on proposals
- Submissions will be kept on file, so as new roles open at BuzzFeed, we are able to search for candidates who may have previously expressed interest in something similar!
Life at BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed strongly believes that the more diverse our team, the better our work will be. BuzzFeed is committed to equal opportunity employment and celebrates inclusion in all circumstances. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
Opportunities for growth and development via work experience and offerings from our in-house Learning Team
Employee resource groups, frequent in-office events, volunteer opportunities, and more
An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed has offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We value a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, and hard work (fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
PolicyGenius, New York
Recruiting Manager - Business Recruiting
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Chief of Staff, People Operations
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Director of People Operations
Womply, San Francisco, CA
Customer Support Representative
Flatiron School, New York, NY
Junior Ops Recruiter
Imperfect Produce, San Antonio