Business Marketing Coordinator (Contract Position)
BuzzFeed, New York
The social news and entertainment company.
BuzzFeed is looking for a Business Marketing Coordinator to help shape the BuzzFeed brand for our advertising clients. The Business Marketing team is responsible for how BuzzFeed is positioned to clients in market. We empower teams with the tools they need to create awareness, buzz, and revenue for BuzzFeed through: B2B Go-To-Market strategies and collateral; business, ad product, and brand value proposition; industry and client engagement; and sales enablement tools.
We are looking for a Coordinator to support the Business Marketing team to develop marketing collateral, including brand and product overviews, social media strategies, case studies, keynote decks, fact sheets, playbooks, customer stories, newsletters, videos, and more. You will focus on helping educate and grow awareness for our marketing solutions. Client-facing teams are essential to telling BuzzFeed’s story and driving adoption of our latest innovations and it is necessary that they are armed with all the latest solutions, materials, and strategies.
This is a contract position based in our New York office and reporting to our Senior Associate, Business Marketing.
- Build meaningful and easy-to-understand stories out of complex information.
- Partner with other teams to lead world-class communications for new brand products.
- Communicate the value proposition of BuzzFeed and its brands to all teams and ensure that sales support materials and packages are created.
- Create new marketing collateral, including product overviews, case studies, keynote decks, fact sheets, playbooks, customer stories, newsletters, videos, and more.
- Develop strategies to improve external communications and information flow to stakeholders.
- Support Business Marketing team on product positioning, messaging, and go-to-market plans.
- 1+ years of relevant experience, preferably in B2B Marketing.
- Previous experience with marketing design, social media, strategic planning, or marketing strategy.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or a related field of study.
- Experience in the production of campaigns, printed collateral presentations, websites, videos, and other marketing materials. Go-to-market materials or sales enablement collateral or copy is a plus.
- Powerpoint/Keynote and Google Sheets specialist is mandatory.
- Illustrator/Photoshop/Visual Design skills preferred.
- Experience managing multiple tasks and projects in response to changing priorities.
Only applications that include a resume, cover letter, and portfolio will be considered.
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We value a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, and hard work (fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Regional Manager, APAC Global Support
The Trade Desk, Sydney, Australia
Seer Interactive, Philadelphia, PA
Senior Manager, Global Equity
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Senior HR Manager, Retail
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Demand Generation and Digital Marketing Manager
Foursquare, New York
Growth Marketing Manager
LiveAuctioneers, New York, NY