BuzzFeed Oz is looking for a smart, detail-oriented, customer-service focused individual to help manage and support BuzzFeed's advertising operations. As the Client Services Manager, you will partner with the sales team and provide support in all sales generating activity. You will additionally serve as the client’s primary point of contact for the execution of the program, PCR (post campaign review) and renewal opportunities. This is a full time position, based in the Sydney office.
- Partner with Brand Strategy and Brand Development (sales) in building successful client relationships, growing the partnership and in selling through BuzzFeed solutions and strategy - inc. the creation of RFPs and media plans.
- Help internal cross-disciplinary teams to maintain successful agency and advertiser relationships
- General knowledge of all aspects of industry and clients’ business and the ability to apply that knowledge to meaningful insights, counsel and planning for the client’s business and BuzzFeed assignments.
- Enter and manage insertion orders within third-party and internal sales operations systems
- Serve as the client’s primary point of contact for the program while providing reporting, monitoring program performance and delivery
- Partner with Creative, Production, Distribution and other internal teams to successfully launch and manage programs and production schedules
- Minimum 3 years experience working at a media agency, advertising agency or publisher managing a brand’s digital advertising strategy and buying activities
- Demonstrates organizational, planning, and execution skills. Follows established processes and understands the importance of them
- Seeks accuracy with a strong attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfort with client interfacing role
- Creative and strategic in nature with the ability to think outside the box and articulate 'big ideas'
- Possesses strong quantitative and analytical skills as well as creative problem-solving abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Keynote
- Familiarity with Mavelink, Slack, Boostr, Basecamp, Google Product Suite and/or Operative a plus
- Adapts to different personalities and comfortable in a dynamic environment
- Brings energy and passion to everything they do, and will not be afraid to roll up his/her sleeves to tackle projects both big and small
Life at BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed strongly believes that the more diverse our team, the better our work will be. BuzzFeed is committed to equal opportunity employment and celebrates inclusion in all circumstances. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
Opportunities for growth and development via work experience and offerings from our in-house Learning Team
An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats...
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We value a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, and hard work (fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Country Manager - Czech Republic
Insider, Prague, Czech Republic
Tax Acounting Executive - HCM
Lalamove, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Senior Manager Business Development, Strategic Alliances Team
PlayStation, Los Angeles, CA
Getaround, San Francisco
Sales and Account Manager
Prodigy Game, Bengaluru Area
Client Development Associate