BuzzFeed is looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial, digital sales person with a passion for social content-driven advertising. This role reports to our Agency Partnerships Director or other team lead in London and works part of a wider commercial team.
You’ll introduce our social advertising products to brands and agencies in the UK, and work closely with our product and account service teams to see to it that the programs are implemented to maximum long-term client satisfaction. You should have a track record of success in selling to advertising agencies and direct to client that will allow you to quickly get up to speed on our sales process and strategy. With experience in digital advertising and native you will be able to quickly learn products and begin generating revenue.
- Lead the sales efforts for our products to brands and agencies in Europe through meetings, outreach, and written materials
- Reach and exceed individual sales targets
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with advertising agencies and direct clients
- Develop relationships at all levels from CMO to Brand Managers to Agency Buyers
- Continuously work with the Sales Director and other departments on market feedback and Go to Market Strategies
- Identify and understand trends within social media and be able to articulate them in a sales presentation
- Strong focus on being able to analyze data and use it to effectively grow the business
- Previous digital sales experience
- Experience at a publisher or social media platform
- Strong track record of sales success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, creating new business and growing and retaining existing business
- Strong writing skills
- Strong negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an agency or client
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to be flexible and navigate through change.
- Skilled in crafting slide decks and written pitch materials a plus
- Passionate about social advertising and new media
- Demonstrable knowledge of the online advertising industry
- Ability to work in a fast moving fast changing company and industry with a willingness to learn
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 18 cities around the world and more than 1300 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We infuse hard work and fun though a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, and humble confidence. As an employee, you’ll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Growth Operations and Strategy Lead
WeWork, San Francisco California United States of America
Enterprise Sales Development Representative - UK
Turbonomic, Reading, UK
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Account Executive - Elite Teams
Hudl, Hudl Boston, Hudl Lincoln, Hudl Omaha, Remote (California, Massachusetts, New York, Texas, Washington, Nebraska)
Sales Development Representative
WeWork, Seoul Korea, Republic of