BuzzFeed is searching for an exceptional Media Archiver to bring structure to our Video Technology & Media Operations team. We run our own internal studio where we write, direct, and produce original BuzzFeed content. We are looking for thoughtful, skilled, passionate self-starters to join our growing team.
The position is based in our LA office, and we offer a super collaborative work environment overflowing with perks ranging from snacks and drinks to music breaks and career coaching!
- Assist the Video Technology & Media Operations team with ongoing daily management of video projects, digital media, hard drives and shared storage
- Daily project archiving including file transfers, renaming assets and reconnecting, labeling, adjusting, creating redundant backups and uploading final projects/assets
- Maintain accurate procedures and records for the system, house assets in a safe and protected manner
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users regarding applications and video-related technology
- Working knowledge of Post Production processes
- 2+ Years of Premiere Pro Experience (Editing, Media Management, Encoding)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or Google Apps
- Knowledge of digital media including codecs, image types, resolutions, frame rates
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder and After Effects
- Must be technical and focused
- Assistant Editor experience a plus
Life at BuzzFeed:
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
* A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
* No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchen in LA!
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
littleBits, San Francisco
Software Engineer - Front-end UI/UX
Visa, Ashburn VA, US
Senior Software Engineer, Full-Stack
Sr Information Systems Security Engineer
LendUp, Oakland, CA
Staff Software Engineer
Visa, Highlands Ranch CO, US
Software Development Engineer
Ring, Malvern, PA