BuzzFeed Entertainment Group is looking for a creative and resourceful jack-of-all-trades who can assist with creating compelling short-form social content for the web and other digital platforms. Must be a native of the digital and pop cultural landscape with intimate knowledge of the latest and greatest in social media, content and emerging technology/platforms.
Video interns learn the ins and outs of making a BuzzFeed video from pre-production to post-production.
This is a paid summer internship position with full-time hours based in New York.
- Assist with research and media gathering
- Setup basic video configurations
- Go on runs for the dept
- Assist Production team with administrative tasks
- Experience creating viral media
- Familiarity with all aspects of video production (including editing)
- Ability to take direction and work in a dynamic environment
- A positive, playful disposition (no haters)
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (preferred)
- General curiosity about life and the world around you. Adaptable to take on any assigned video topic; not stuck on your own particular point of view.
- Experience with cameras, audio and lighting equipment a plus
- On set experience is a plus
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We fuse hard work and fun, through a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, and humble confidence. As an employee, you’ll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Brand Communications Manager
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California
Welder / Fabricator
Bulk Handling Systems, Eugene, Oregon
Snapchat Graphic Designer
Cheddar, New York
Coordinator, Post Production - Indie Film
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Social Media Campaign Associate with Bahasa language
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw