Reporting to the Sr. Resource Manager, this position is responsible for supporting the Creative Resource Management team in the LA office. They will assist in maintaining all resourcing & project management tools that will help achieve clear & concise communication within the Branded Creative teams and the rest of BuzzFeed.
The Resource Intern will be given a special project to own and complete by the end of the internship. They will work with the Resource Coordinator to create a fun and engaging internal BuzzFeed event for the Creative team that encourages team building.
The Resource Intern’s ultimate goal will be to leave with a comprehensive understanding of the dynamics of each department and discipline, and how they work together to arrive at our best client solutions.
- Assist Resource Managers & Resource Coordinator wherever needed to ensure the success of all programs
- Help the Resource Coordinator maintain resource management systems to ensure on-going visibility into creative team utilization & availability
- Learn capabilities & interests of creative team resources
- Assist in maintaining daily resourcing communication for Branded Creative teams
- Additional support to Resource Managers as needed
- Strong interpersonal & written communication skills
- Strong organizational & multitasking skills
- A passion for creative work and an interest in resource management. Experience as a coordinator or similar role in an agency or production environment a plus
- An interest in video pre-production, production & post-production processes. Experience working with production teams a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and with many styles of communicators, program managers and subject matter experts
- Experience with using Excel and any resource/project management tools a plus
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We fuse hard work and fun, through a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, and humble confidence. As an employee, you’ll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.