The position will support YouTube ad trafficking operations. The role includes inventory management, monitoring client program performance, and ensuring internal systems are accurate. This will require daily interaction with our internal teams such as Operations, Client Services, and Sales to ensure consistent and smooth delivery of all advertising campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have a high level of attention to detail, be comfortable working in multiple digital platforms, and thrive working in a dynamic start-up environment. We’re looking for someone to bring passion to everything they do, and who will not be afraid to roll up his/her sleeves to tackle projects, both big and small.
- Responding to forecast requests
- Maintaining Roadblock calendars
- Preparing weekly forecasts
- Requesting client tags/assets
- Conducting quality assessments of client-supplied tags and assets
- Track 3rd party reporting to manage pacing and monitor discrepancies
- General program communications
- Conducting quality assessments of program set up and revisions in Order Management software (Operative One).
- Conducting quality assessments of program set up, bookings, and revisions in ad server (DFP)
- Support pricing team by providing geo-targeted pre-roll pricing requests
- 1-2 years relevant job experience required
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and efficient time-management skills
- Experience with order management software - Operative One preferred
- Experience with video ad server - DFP preferred
- Experience with third-party ad servers - DART for Publishers preferred
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to manage & analyze large sets of data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong creative problem-solving skills and an ability to think outside the box and come up with unique solutions to complex problems
- Demonstrated interest in Technology, Internet and/or Social Advertising
- Understanding of user behavior and advertising ecosystem for major social platforms
- Experience managing Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other online video campaigns is preferred but not required
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We fuse hard work and fun, through a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, and humble confidence. As an employee, you’ll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Scientist - New Grad 2018
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Software Engineer Intern - Summer 2018
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654 Suite 775
Senior Solution Architect
Zuora, Atlanta, GA or Boston MA or New York, NY
Senior Data Engineer
TaskRabbit, San Francisco
Campaign Manager, Programatic
AKQA, San Francisco
Braintribe, Vienna, Austria