BuzzFeed is looking for a thoughtful and self-motivated Post Production Coordinator to join our Los Angeles team in a project-based capacity.
- Collaborate with Post Production Supervisor to coordinate daily tasks and resources relating to assigned projects by tracking and managing Post Production schedules
- Oversee Post Production process on multiple projects, ensuring assets are delivered on time and to spec
- Organize Post Production comms across departments
- Ensure legal clearances and platform standards are upheld
- Quality Control for all final assets
- Identify problem areas quickly and pose creative solutions
- Manage administrative paperwork for (SOWs, MSAs, NDAs, and freelance timecards)
- Successfully complete daily tasks, while keeping the bigger picture in mind
- Bachelor’s degree in Film, Communication or related field
- At least 3-5 years experience working in the digital space
- Flexibility to adapt with changing timelines and deliverables
- Working knowledge of Post Production and Production process and equipment
- Proficient in Project Management tools (Teamweek and Airtable are a plus!)
- Familiarity with codecs, image types, resolutions, frame rates as they pertain to digital media trends
- Experience with Mac OS and Adobe Creative Cloud apps including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder and After Effects
- Willingness to learn and evolve within a team environment
- Inspired to learn more about the technical side of Post Production
- Emphasis on organization and attention to detail
- Proactive, Positive team player, able to guide projects from ingest to delivery independently
- Knowledgeable of current social media and digital video platforms
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our colleagues. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company, delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We value experimentation, teamwork, inclusion, humble confidence. At BuzzFeed, you’ll work collaboratively with inspiring colleagues to create tools, and content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.