Video Producer, Bien Tasty, Bring me en Español (project-based)
BuzzFeed, Mexico City
The social news and entertainment company.
BuzzFeed is looking for an experienced video creator and foodie to join our Mexico City team as a Video Producer on a project basis. Reporting to our franchise Video Lead in Mexico, you will create short cooking and tourism videos for the Internet and other digital platforms. You must be familiar with the language of the digital world and pop culture, and understand the latest and best trends in social media, from content to technology to new platforms, and be able to work on-site during regular business hours in a project-based capacity.
- Create, shoot, edit and produce cooking and tourism videos for Facebook and Instagram pages and YouTube channels of BuzzFeed, based on our pre-existing format
- Find different recipes and trends to create attractive and engaging videos that are shareable on social media
- Make creative, fun, and social-driven videos that people will like and share across our platforms
- Keep track of viral trends across all verticals, create content around them, and analyze the results of your work, collaborating with local and international teams
- Experiment and try to tell stories in new and different ways
- 5+ years of experience with video production and familiarity with DSLR cameras, as well as lighting
- Strong passion for and experience with social media
- Must be a foodie! (Loves to eat and cook!)
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere Pro, Photoshop etc. -- After Effects skills a plus)
- Fluency in Spanish and English - conversation and writing
- Strong proven knowledge of Latin American culture and cuisine
- Proven ability to create compelling, shareable web video
- A collaborative personality to work alone as well as in small teams - team oriented!
- Experience with cooking is preferred (professional experience is a plus!)
- A positive, curious, and playful attitude
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. You can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... and more!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company, delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We value experimentation, teamwork, inclusion, humble confidence. At BuzzFeed, you’ll work collaboratively with inspiring colleagues to create technology and content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Phone Operations (Part-time)
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
MemSQL, Seattle, WA or Remote
Senior Android Engineer
Smule, San Francisco, CA
IT Site Manager
The Trade Desk, Boulder, CO, Denver, CO
Forward Deployed Software Engineer, New Grad
Palantir Technologies, Amsterdam, Netherlands
VP of Engineering
Anomali, Belfast, United Kingdom