BuzzFeed India is looking for a Video Producer to join our Bombay-based team, to conceive and execute compelling short form video and help grow the BuzzFeed India brand. A successful candidate has a background in independent video production and an obsession with creating shareable viral content. You have a passion for narrative content, digital formats and thinking outside the box. Must be a native of the digital and pop cultural landscape with intimate knowledge of the latest and greatest in social media and emerging technology/platforms.
- Create, shoot, edit, collaborate, and produce videos and original series for BuzzFeed India for Youtube and Instagram
- Create ideas & experiment with new formats and content types
- Participate and act in video projects
- Keep track of digital series trends, create content around them, and analyze the results of your work
- Make creative, fun, and social-driven videos that people will like and share across our platforms
- Produce videos quickly and keep up with a fast-paced production schedule
- Track and manage status of many projects at once, organize all footage on master drives
- Give notes on videos, archive all footage appropriately and in a timely manner
- Take on special projects (shoots or edits) as needed
- 2+ years of experience with video production and familiarity with DSLR cameras, lighting, and editing
- 2+ years proven experience creating compelling content for the web
- Ability to work on your own as well as in small teams
- A competitive drive, you enjoy winning and really going for it
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere Pro, Photoshop)
- Strong passion when it comes to film, tv, and digital storytelling
- A positive, curious and playful disposition
Life at BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed strongly believes that the more diverse our team, the better our work will be. BuzzFeed is committed to equal opportunity employment and celebrates inclusion in all circumstances. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
Opportunities for growth and development via work experience and offerings from our in-house Learning Team
An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
A generous and well-rounded benefits program
!BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We value a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, and hard work (fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Management, Jewels from the Crown (LA Kings) - Contract
Vox Media, Remote
Group Nine Media
Group Nine Media, Group Nine Media - Culver City, California
First Look Media
Investigative Researcher, The Intercept (and Field of Vision)
First Look Media, New York, NY
Fullscreen, New York, NY
Senior Creative Writer
Interbrand, New York, NY
Backstage Internship Program: Editorial Intern | Fall 2018
Backstage, Brooklyn, NY