BuzzFeed is looking for an experienced Creative Operations Coordinator to work on our Hollywood campus. Reporting to our Branded Operations Director, you will support Operations Managers with the management of creator video programs through pre-sale, launch, and tracking.
- Chart, track, and route incoming opportunities in the creator approval process
- Log and maintain up-to-date information across all creator programs
- Schedule, attend and document relevant calls and meetings
- Correspond with Sellers to ensure all pitch requests are met
- Collaborate between internal Creative and Production Teams as it relates to Creator opportunities
- Monitor social feeds of internal Creators and update client facing statistics weekly
- Assist the Creative Operations with data tracking and reports
- Support Creative Operations managers across other products
- 1-2 years of experience at an agency or competitive media or publishing company
- Advanced knowledge of influencer management, video pre-production, production, and post-production, including workflows and processes
- High level of emotional intelligence coupled with the ability to function successfully with multiple priorities and deadlines and with many styles of executives, program managers and experts, both at the corporate and business levels
- Knowledge of marketing and branded content
- Motivated by creative excellence
- A "no haters!" philosophy
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning Team, Employee Resource Groups, and more
- An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
- A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company, delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We value experimentation, teamwork, inclusion, humble confidence. At BuzzFeed, you’ll work collaboratively with inspiring colleagues to create technology and content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Temporary On Premise Activation Specialist - Naples, FL
Inspira Marketing, Naples FL, US
Senior Product Analyst
Glossier, New York, NY
Account Manager, Field Sales - Retail
Pinterest, New York, NY
Business Development Representative
NS1, San Francisco
Teamable, San Francisco/Anywhere
Product Analytics - Data Visualization Specialist
Box, Redwood City, CA