The Programmatic Account Manager is an essential role within BuzzFeed’s Programmatic Sales and Operations team, and will manage the daily execution and performance of our programmatic business. You will provide high-quality customer service as well as maximizing programmatic revenue and yield. This role is based in New York, NY and will report to the Sr Director of Programmatic Partnerships.
Setup and manage PMP campaigns across all clients, platforms and technology partners. Provide pre- and post-sales support to the sales team. Pull audience data and research to enhance sales proposals.
Provide guidance on best tactics (targeting, ad sizes and formats) for specific goals. Create in-depth wrap reports for PG campaigns and top spending PMPs to guide renewal. Develop strategic media plans in response to RFPs; work with inventory team on avails for understanding sell-through and high-performance inventory, along with content packages, native ad units, and data solutions across BuzzFeed's portfolio. Develop strategies to identify top spending open auction clients and PMP clients and up-sell to higher spend levels. Optimize PMPs and serve as client contact for any troubleshooting or performance issues.
Long term goals for this role:
- Track and analyze recurring deal issues and communicate trends with team leads
- Collaborate with the product team for additional features and capabilities that will help achieve the goals of our programmatic partners
- Maintain working knowledge of the our needs of specific advertiser verticals (Auto, Entertainment, CPG)
- 3+ years of digital media experience with at least 1 year of direct experience in the programmatic media ecosystem
- Media Planning experience, with knowledge of DFP and SSP platforms and tooling .
- Proficiency with Excel and Keynote or other presentation tools.
- Experience in a client facing role.
Life at BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed strongly believes that the more diverse our team, the better our work will be. BuzzFeed is committed to equal opportunity employment and celebrates inclusion in all circumstances.
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We value a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, and hard work (fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth through work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning Team, Employee Resource Groups, and more
- An attractive compensation package, including salary, bonus, and equity
- A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
Please send a resume and cover letter on why you are a good fit and interested in Client Services with BuzzFeed.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative (French Speaking)
Sales Development Representative
MemSQL, San Francisco, CA
Mobile App Engagement Platform Account Executive - UK
Insider, London, United Kingdom
Business Development Executive- French Speaking
Pivotal Software, London, United Kingdom
Sales Development Representative (m/w/x)
Solutions Consultant (Germany)
Medallia, Remote - EMEA