BuzzFeed Branded Video is looking for a resourceful Senior Production Coordinator to bring their production skills to the NY Office. We are looking for an experienced and passionate self-starter that can work with all departments within Branded Video.
This is a full-time position, approximately 40 hours a week and based in BuzzFeed’s headquarters in New York City, overflowing with perks from unlimited coffee and snacks to free lunch twice a week!
- Manage branded productions throughout each project’s lifespan; from planning to wrap
- Support checks and approvals on branded concept pitches, pricing, and budgets
- Collaborate with client services, sales, creative, post, casting, and studio ops teams throughout each project
- Oversee on-set coordination, AD, DIT, and other shoot support responsibilities
- Schedule and lead internal kick-off and production meetings
- Process, track, and report production wrap books and expenses
- Process payroll, reimbursement, and check request paperwork for submission
- Train and oversee junior production and support staff
- Source and book freelance production crews
- Source and negotiate rates for shoot locations and studios
- Assist with production travel and accommodation booking
- Collaborate to improve upon production resources, process, and responsibilities
- 4+ years of production experience
- Self-identified logistics master
- Experience with Movie Magic Budgeting, Scheduling, Scenechronize or comparable software
- Ability to multi-task projects with sensitive deadlines
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast paced production environment
- Ability to adapt to last-minute changes in schedules / plans
- Excellent written verbal communication skills
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth by work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning Team, Employee Resource Groups, and more
- An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
- A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company, delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We value experimentation, teamwork, inclusion, humble confidence. At BuzzFeed, you’ll work collaboratively with inspiring colleagues to create tools and content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Visual (UI) Designer
Kraken Exchange, San Francisco
Operations Coordinator Intern
Data Analyst (Marketing) (m/f/d)
Senior Field Account Executive
Lyft, San Francisco
Talent Sourcing Partner (Technical)
Komodo Health, San Francisco
Store Manager, General Application
Bonobos, All Cities