BuzzFeed is looking for a passionate and resourceful foodie who can create compelling original videos to join our Tasty team. Reporting to our Supervising Producer, you'll work on our new Hollywood campus on a small team of video producers to concept, shoot and edit videos for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Tasty.com. You are a native of the digital and pop cultural landscape with intimate knowledge of the latest and greatest in social media, food content, and the latest technology/platforms. You have a background in independent video production and an obsession with creating shareable viral food content.
- Concept, shoot, edit, and produce food/cooking videos for BuzzFeed Tasty’s digital and social platforms
- Collaborate with our Culinary Manager to test/develop new recipes, and keep up with a quick turnaround production schedule
- Make creative, fun and social-driven food videos that people will like and share across our platforms
- Keep track of viral food trends, create content around them, and analyze the results of your work
- 2+ years of experience with video production and familiarity with DSLR cameras, lighting, and editing
- 2+ years of experience creating compelling food content for the web
- A passion for food/cooking (professional experience is a plus!)
- Adobe Creative Cloud fluency (Premier Pro, PhotoShop)
- A competitive drive -- you enjoy winning and really going for it
- Ability to work on your own as well as collaborate in small teams
- A positive, curious, playful disposition (a "no haters" philosophy)
**Please submit links to work with your application. **
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth by work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning Team, Employee Resource Groups, and more
- An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
- A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company, delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We value experimentation, teamwork, inclusion, humble confidence. At BuzzFeed, you’ll work collaboratively with inspiring colleagues to create technology and content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Landor, Landor Paris
Team Lead, Photo & Listing (2nd shift)
Vroom, Stafford, TX
Senior Copy Manager
Man Crates, San Mateo, CA USA
Project Manager - Data Science Curriculum
DataCamp, Leuven, Belgium or London
Junior Design and Photography Fellow
The Players' Tribune, New York, NY