BuzzFeed is looking for a Creative Producer to join the Creative team in Los Angeles and help pitch and create branded content for our Latinx audience. Reporting to our Branded Supervising Producer, this content-creation role will require collaboration with the wider team to develop BuzzFeed content for advertising partners.
We're looking for someone inspired and energetic who loves creating exciting branded work and can speak authentically to the Latinx experience and general market. Our growing team is at the forefront of an incredibly exciting global shift in advertising, and we’re looking for people who are both creative and strategic and who can help us jump to the next level.
- Write pitches, treatments, and scripts for exciting and shareable branded BuzzFeed videos. We’re talking about stuff like this, this, and this.
- Pitch and create branded BuzzFeed posts, short-form content, and Instagram stories.
- Collaborate with a Creative Director on each program to determine the best ideas and products to pitch to a brand.
- Contribute to Creative meetings and brainstorm sessions, thinking creatively about fresh new formats and products.
- Pitch ideas, both internally and directly to clients — this could include writing a formal pitch or verbally bringing your idea to life in an in-person meeting alongside your Creative Director.
- Collaborate with our Sales and Client Service Management teams to ensure the brand’s needs are met.
- Juggle projects across multiple teams, providing exceptional work every time.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone with 2–3 years of experience writing and producing content online who is comfortable creating content for a Latinx audience. You should have a strong drive and be able to make content independently, as well as a willingness to learn new skills with video production.
Have you worked at an agency and want to branch out? Done some editorial work and want to switch over to branded? This position is for you!
Working on BuzzFeed’s branded team means you will write and produce a lot of content across multiple topics — from food, fashion, and culture to comedy, music, and travel — but we are particularly interested in people who love a good challenge. We partner with a lot of big clients, and we need someone who can speak to their specific needs while also creating amazing content.
Interested candidates should include the following when applying:
- Your résumé
- A couple of short paragraphs on why you’re a great fit for this role
- Writing samples, examples of video content you’ve produced, and links to published works
- Any relevant links showcasing your portfolio of work (whether it be a professional or personal website/blog, Instagram, Twitter, Vine RIP etc.)
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal-opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth by work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning Team, Employee Resource Groups, and more
- An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
- A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats...even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company, delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We value experimentation, teamwork, inclusion, and humble confidence. At BuzzFeed, you’ll work collaboratively with inspiring colleagues to create technology and content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Delivery Manager
Imperfect Produce, Boston
Physician (Telemedicine)-Illinois License Required
Dev QA Tester (Contract)
Scopely, Culver City, CA
Learning and Development Manager
Datto, Norwalk, CT
Senior Brand Manager (Canada)
Peloton, Toronto, Canada
Experience Designer (UI/UX)
Accenture, IL - Chicago, USA