BuzzFeed is seeking an Accounts Receivable Associate to add to its small but mighty Accounting team. Reporting directly to the Revenue Manager, this role will ensure that BuzzFeed is preparing and delivering invoices and statements on a timely and accurate basis, as well as ensuring that the company is actually receiving and tracking payments from clients and partners.
- Assist in month-end billing and revenue recognition process
- Review Insertion Orders to validate billing data
- Prepare and deliver customer invoices and statements
- Analyze and resolve billing discrepancies and payment disputes
- Maintain correspondence of customer accounts to ensure timely payment
- Collaborate with Account Managers to ensure high quality deliverables to clients
- Act as internal BuzzFeed Accounts Receivable point of contact
- Support other Accounting projects, as necessary
- Minimum 3years Accounts Receivable, Media Billing or Ad Operations experience
- Advanced Excel skills a must, NetSuite proficiency a huge plus
- Strong quantitative and reconciliation skills
- Digital Advertising experience a must— exhibits understanding of ad traffic and performance
- Familiarity with DoubleClick DFP, DFA, Atlas, Sizmek, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube reporting
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting perferred
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Personable and energetic, proactive and eager to learn
To Apply For This Position:
- Include an updated resume
- Include a brief (seriously) informal (seriously) cover letter addressed "Dear NYC Recruiting Team" so that we know your attention to detail is impeccable
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 18 cities around the world and more than 1300 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We infuse hard work and fun though a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence. As an employee, you’ll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some classes we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit http://www.buzzfeed.com
Jobs You May Like
(JR0006090) FPA - Analyst
Time Inc., Bengaluru, India
Senior Analyst, Corporate Finance Planning & Analysis
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Sales Finance Associate
Pinterest, San Francisco
Pinterest, San Francisco
Business Analyst - Finance Applications
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Production Payroll Accountant
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles