As a Project Manager on our Video Content team, you will oversee the strategic and tactical management of the video organization’s processes including working closely with our internal data teams on data collection and taking point on large-scale projects. You will partner with internal stakeholders to ensure that projects are executed to the highest standards of both BuzzFeed and the sponsoring partner.
- Oversee the health of your assigned programs, ensuring deliverables meet stakeholder requirements
- Collaborate between inter-departmental teams daily
- Partner with editorial and sales teams to track opportunities and ensure they remain in scope as they make their way through the sales pipeline
- Communicate and troubleshoot with inter-departmental teams during the production process
- Set up brainstorms and work with production, publishing and video team leads to arrange ideation to execution from operational standpoint
- Partner with the Creator’s Program Team to ensure we are designing and implementing measurable goals and tracking for talent.
- Monitor the general tracking of entire production pipeline — from slate thru editing
- Participate in special projects (for ex: Cultural Heritage months, sprints to create new channels, etc.)
- Assist on pre-production for larger projects.
- 3+ years experience at digital/linear media or publishing company
- Knowledge of video pre-production, production, and post-production, including workflows and processes, equipment and software programs/tools
- History of Innovative, strategic thinking and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with many styles of executives, communicators, program managers and experts, both at the corporate and business levels
- Knowledge of digital marketing and video branding is a must
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth by work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning Team, Employee Resource Groups, and more
- An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
- A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading digital media and tech company, delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We value experimentation, teamwork, inclusion, humble confidence. At BuzzFeed, you’ll work collaboratively with inspiring colleagues to create tools and content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Quality Engineer - Web
Hotstar, Bangalore, Karnataka
Product Manager, Distributed Systems
MongoDB, New York City
Machine Learning Engineer
HyperScience, New York, NY
Manager, Super Regional Revenue Optimization - Financial Institution Sales (location flexible)
Visa, Wilmington DE, US
Senior Product Designer
Medallia, Tysons Corner, Virginia, USA
Personal Trainer- Culver City
Equinox, Culver City CA, US