BuzzFeed is looking for an exceptional Production Coordinator to bring organizational skills to our Branded production team. We run our own internal studio where we write, direct, and produce branded BuzzFeed content. We are looking for smart, skilled, passionate self-starters to join our growing team.
The position is based in our LA office, and we offer competitive compensation, benefits and an employee stock option program. Not to mention – a super collaborative work environment overflowing with perks ranging from snacks and drinks
- Create daily edit schedule and communicate with Producers and Editors to ensure all projects delivered in a timely fashion
- Assisting in management of paperwork, assets, and Post related documents
- Coordinating and tracking workflow and communication between team members of all departments
- Coordinate edit bay scheduling and workspace
- Coordinate with editorial staff and prepare schedules and calendars for the team
- Identify and coordinate with freelance crews and vendors
- Maintains post production tracking system with revisions, omits, and shot length changes
- Facilitate and liaise between internal teams, supervisors, and vendors to ensure successful delivery of each project
- Anticipate future growth needs and follow up with appropriate strategy and execution
- Bachelor degree in Film or Communication or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of Production processes
- Proficient in iWork applications or Microsoft Office
- Must be comfortable with most video codecs and formats
- Familiar with scheduling software
- Must have great communication skills and be able to give and receive critical feedback in a small team environment
- Must be meticulous, technical, organized, and creative at the same time
- Ability to work independently and under close direction
- Experienced in deadline driven environment and with internet video
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth through work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning Team, Employee Resource Groups, and more
- An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
- A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading digital media and tech company, delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We value experimentation, teamwork, inclusion, humble confidence. At BuzzFeed, you’ll work collaboratively with inspiring colleagues to create tools and content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Common Networks, Santa Clara, CA
Customer Experience Specialist - Contract Role
Business Data Analyst Intern
DraftKings, Boston, MA
Senior client manager
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Sacramento, CA
Quality Assurance Food Tech
Freshly, Savage, MD