BuzzFeed is looking for a Contracts Administrator to review, customize, manage, and track contracts including a large volume of advertising contracts, focusing on insertion orders, statements of work, contract schedules, NDAs, etc. You will report into the Legal team and work with several BuzzFeed teams including Sales, Commerce, Distribution and Ad Ops.
- Summarize contracts terms
- Independently handle standard amendments and renewals, consulting with legal team for complex issues as needed
- Help manage and maintain a contracts database
- Help maintain and evolve contracts workflow best practices across the sales and business organization; liaise with sales, ad ops, and other relevant departments
- Compile regular and ad-hoc reports on pending and executed contracts
- Bachelor's Degree, no JD necessary
- Strong attention to detail combined with superior organizational, problem solving, interpersonal, and communication skills
- 3+ years primary experience in contracts administration, i.e. drafting, reviewing, signing contracts
- Experience creating scalable processes and workflows
- Organized self-starter with a focus on excellence and entrepreneurship, with proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Team player with the ability to succeed in a high-energy, rapidly evolving organization
- Comfortable collaborating with sales and other client-facing teams
- Experience with CRM systems (ex Salesforce or Boostr and/or Operative) a plus
- Experience with Agency publisher platforms (ex Prisma and/or BASIS) a plus
- Experience with international contracts a plus
- Related experience with contracts at a digital media company, advertising agency, publishing, entertainment or related field
Life at BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed strongly believes that the more diverse our team, the better our work will be. BuzzFeed is committed to equal opportunity employment and celebrates inclusion in all circumstances. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for growth and development via work experience and offerings from our in-house Learning Team
- Employee resource groups, frequent in-office events, volunteer opportunities, and more
- An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
- A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We value a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, and hard work (fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Regulatory Inquiries Counsel
Robinhood, Menlo Park, CA
Manager, Production Finance - International Originals Spain
Netflix, Madrid, Spain
Client Lead, Midwest
Giphy, New York, NY
Senior Accountant - International (m/w/d)
Harry’s, Harry's Germany
Icertis, Pune Area, India
Risk Analyst - Payments
Thumbtack, Salt Lake City