We're looking for a Senior Manager, Accounts Payable. You will manage all aspects of our Accounts Payable department including overseeing daily operations, mentoring and developing the team, and maintaining standards of highest quality work.
You will be based in our NY office and will report to the Director of Accounting. We offer great compensation package, benefits, and employee stock option program along with a super collaborative work environment.
- Manage Accounts Payable in a multi-entity, multi-country environment
- Strategically execute processes within the Accounts Payable department
- Manage the processing of accounts payable invoices and credit memos using Concur invoicing
- Oversee T&E function, including administration of Concur and policy enforcement
- Reconcile T&E transactions and accounts payable invoices between credit cards, bank, Concur and Netsuite
- Prepare/manage disbursement payment process by initiating outgoing wires and ACH payments and processing check runs according to schedule
- Perform month-end Accounts Payable closing responsibilities including journal entries, accrual entries, and reconciliations
- Administer credit card programs
- Manage vendor relationships
- 8+ years of progressive accounting experience with focus on accounts payable, including minimum of 4 years experience managing a team
- Deep knowledge of Concur and NetSuite experience required
- Solid understanding of process and data workflows
- Global AP experience at a large or mid-sized company
- Strong Excel and analysis skills
- Solid understanding of accounting internal controls
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills
- Flexible and adaptable based on changing needs and environment
- BS/BA in Business or Accounting strongly preferred
- Ability to analyze and make recommendations to improve internal processes
Life at BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed strongly believes that the more diverse our team, the better our work will be. BuzzFeed is committed to equal opportunity employment and celebrates inclusion in all circumstances. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for growth and development via work experience and offerings from our in-house Learning Team
- Employee resource groups, frequent in-office events, volunteer opportunities, and more
- An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
- A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We value a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, and hard work (fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Billing & Pricing Analyst
Twilio, Dublin, Ireland
Customer Success Manager
Live Oak Bank, Wilmington, NC
Customer Billing Coordinator-Intermediate
Merrill, St. Paul, MN (USA)
Senior Patent Counsel
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Senior Payments Counsel
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States