BuzzFeed Branded is looking for a resourceful, all-in-one, producer/editor to bring their production and post skills to the NY Office. We are looking for a smart, skilled, passionate self-starter that can work efficiently under tight deadlines and short production schedules.
This is a short term, project-based position based in BuzzFeed’s headquarters in New York City.
- Assist in ideating concepts with the lead producer
- Create executable beat sheets / treatments from broad strokes concepts
- Work with the production department to create schedules, equipment lists, and production plans
- Manage the production and production staff during shooting
- Operate cameras, sound equipment, and direct talent
- Intake and organize footage, create assemblies and rough cuts
- Work with lead producer to receive notes and refine edit
- Must have 4 years of production experience
- Self-identified all around production master
- Has experience with Canon DSLRs, basic production sound equipment, Adobe Premiere
- Has extensive experience creating small scale, digital videos from ideation to delivery on short timelines
- Impeccable time management skills
- Ability to adapt to last-minute changes in schedules / plans
- Outstanding technical knowledge of video production
- This position would be approximately 40 hours a week
Life at BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed strongly believes that the more diverse our team, the better our work will be. BuzzFeed is committed to equal opportunity employment and celebrates inclusion in all circumstances. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
Opportunities for growth and development via work experience and offerings from our in-house Learning Team
Employee resource groups, frequent in-office events, volunteer opportunities, and more
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We value a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, and hard work (fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Architect, Observability Platform
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Instacart, Pittsburgh, PA
Data Scientist- Marketing Engineering
Wish, San Francisco, California
Finance & BizOps - Corporate
Gusto, San Francisco
Zagster, Meridian, CO
Software Engineer - Computer Vision and Perception
Optimus Ride, Boston, MA