Senior Account Executive, Client Partnerships
The social news and entertainment company.
BuzzFeed is a social news and entertainment company that provides the most shareable breaking news, original reporting, entertainment and video across the social web.
We are looking for an Account Executive, Client Partnerships with a passion for social content-driven advertising. This role is based in our London office and will report to the Sales Director.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, motivated, digital sales person with a passion for social content-driven advertising. You’ll introduce our social advertising products to brands and agencies, and collaborate with our product and account service teams to see to it that the programs are implemented to maximum long-term client satisfaction. You should have previous experience that will allow you to quickly get up to speed on our products and begin generating revenue.
We offer competitive compensation, benefits and an employee stock option program. Not to mention – a super collaborative work environment overflowing with perks.
- Introduce our products to brands and agencies through meetings, speaking opportunities, and written materials
- Exceed individual sales goals by strategically and creatively building a pipeline and maintaining a high level of activity
- Create new relationships with advertising agencies and clients
- Develop relationships at all levels from CMO to Brand Managers to Agency Buyers
- Utilize extensive knowledge of assigned clients, including their internal structure, agency partners, etc. to uncover new opportunities for revenue
- Craft presentations and pitch materials
- Develop expertise in social media, content marketing, mobile and digital video
- 2+ years of digital media or sales experience is required including understanding of social ad products and new media
- Strong track record of success driving revenue through prospecting, discovery, pitching, closing and renewing business
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and consultative selling skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to learn and adapt in an ever changing industry
Life at BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed strongly believes that the more diverse our team, the better our work will be. BuzzFeed is committed to equal opportunity employment and celebrates inclusion in all circumstances. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
Opportunities for growth and development via work experience and offerings from our in-house Learning Team
Employee resource groups, frequent in-office events, volunteer opportunities, and more
An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
A generous and well-rounded benefits program
No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats, and more!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We value a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, and hard work (fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.