We are looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to join our People team in London. This person will provide HR support to BuzzFeed’s International business, predominantly the UK and Europe.
As an HR Business Partner you use your understanding of the business to help our managers and leaders with complex challenges and give guidance on People topics. You will also be very hands-on and work directly with colleagues to get things done on a variety of people-related areas including programs such as compensation, performance and talent and organizational effectiveness.
We offer competitive compensation, benefits and an employee stock option program. Not to mention – a super collaborative work environment overflowing with perks ranging from snacks and drinks to no work on your birthday!
- Offer expert HR guidance to managers and leaders in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, compensation and rewards, employee relations, and learning and development.
- Provide thought leadership regarding organisational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Use data insights to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions.
- Collaborate with other People team members, leading and executing processes that allow for seamless employee development and People programs
- In partnership with finance and business leadership, maintain employee headcount and assist with metrics reporting
- Complete administrative tasks related to the execution of local HR management including HRIS system updates, maintaining personnel files, etc when needed.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Prior experience advising clients on HR matters, including the investigation and resolution of complex employee relations matters around grievances, unions and works councils
- Experience providing HR support for editorial, sales, marketing and creative functions highly desired.
- Must have strong organisational skills with attention to detail
- A self starter who takes initiative and ownership of projects
- Excellent communicator who builds rapport and credibility with others easily
- Team player who thrives in a fast paced and frequently changing environment
- Solid understanding of UK employment law, grievance and disciplinary processes and demonstrates strong HR sensibility and critical thinking
- Experience supporting an international client group a plus.
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 18 cities around the world and more than 1300 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We infuse hard work and fun though a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, and humble confidence. As an employee, you’ll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.
New media giant, BuzzFeed, attracts over 200 million unique visitors per month, or more quantifiably, everybody on your newsfeed, all the time.
Check out some videos we filmed with their recruiting team to learn how you can land a job at BuzzFeed.
Be a Better BuzzFeed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BuzzFeed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BuzzFeed? Visit BuzzFeed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Marketing Internship (NY) - Fall 2019
Fullscreen, New York, NY
Human Resources Business Partner
PlayStation, Aliso Viejo, CA
Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
Twilio, Denver, CO
Montessori Leadership & Head Teacher Universal Application (Montessori Trained Candidates)
LePort Montessori, California: Orange County & San Diego
Training and Instructional Designer
Ibotta, Denver, CO
Director of Human Resources
ZenProspect, San Francisco